By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Ninety Nine Nights Coming! (360 exclusive)

i  really enjoyed the first one.  hopefully the next should be awesome

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

The first one is actually quite disappointed,
hopefully the 2nd will be better.

Intereting. I must buy the first one, i do love hack and slash games.

Never to late.

Not a bad game, lets hope they improve based on recommendations and issues presented from the first outing!

it had occasional freezing issues with tyree(?) and another character i cant remember. so i hope they have issues like that fixed. other than that, i didnt have any issues with it.

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

reviews were uquite bad for the first one so i never got it...is it like...worth playing...or is it like dynasty wariors? (bland)

I don't remember why, but I remember I hated the first one. It was one of the first 360 games I played and I was so excited to play a next gen game and then I was so let down because I hated the game so much.

disolitude said:
reviews were uquite bad for the first one so i never got it...is it like...worth playing...or is it like dynasty wariors? (bland)

Very much like Dynasty Warriors.  My friend liked it, but he basically likes anything that says XBox 360 on the top.  I found it very bland.  I'm not a big fan of Dynasty Warriors either.  I did think that it was better than Dynasty Warriors, but that's not saying much.

it has some similarities to Dynasty Warriors, but i enjoyed it much more

Tearing apart thousands of enemies in seconds was kind of fun, but overall it got boring pretty fast. Hope the second one doesn't suck as bad.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.