By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why don't we just play our games and stop being fanboys?

^
OK, OK maybe I am a bit biased towards LBP but thats only considering the hype the game has been getting. I was soo hyped for it and then it turned out to be just OK. Now If I was a fanboy I would've said something like this:
'ZOMG PS3 has no game, Gears of war 2 is gonna pawn everything'. Instead I complimented Resistance 2. Obviously you can have a personal vendetta for a GAME. I'm talking about systems here.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Around the Network

why don't we just love each other and live in peace and stop being religious? you'll find similar answers maybe

F.U. Fun University.

ultimate_123 said:
^
OK, OK maybe I am a bit biased towards LBP but thats only considering the hype the game has been getting. I was soo hyped for it and then it turned out to be just OK. Now If I was a fanboy I would've said something like this:
'ZOMG PS3 has no game, Gears of war 2 is gonna pawn everything'. Instead I complimented Resistance 2. Obviously you can have a personal vendetta for a GAME. I'm talking about systems here.

It hasn't even turned out yet. It stuck it's head out the window and yelled some stuff in a funny italian accent, but other than that.....

You don't need to be an asshat to be a fanboy, a fanboy can just say things that protect his own console. They don't have to be leet or use ones instead of exclamation points or a mix of both...

ultimate_123 said:

disolitude said:
Most of my freinds couldn't care less this is coming out...some of them own a ps3 but most own a 360.
PS3 title to get this year for hardcore gamers should be Resistance 2...

If you are a casual gamer or looking to give your kids a family freindly game to play this holliday seson...what the hell are you doing with a ps3?

True say my friend. Resistance 2 is the game that all Ps3 owners should be hyped about. Not Little Big Repetitive.

yes why dont we:)