By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why don't we just play our games and stop being fanboys?

I mean come on people. When you are playing Wii/PS3/360 do you really think:

'Oh, man. I'm playing this game but I bet the other console has better game, I'm gonna go online and bash to reassure myself'. I mean do you really think that? Or when you are playing games do you REALLY concentrate THAT much on graphics? So why don't we just make peace with each other and forget our differences?

(Hides behind flameshield)

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Around the Network

People love to complain.

Justin said:
People love to complain.

NO THEY DON'T!  SHUT UP!

It's like sports, it's just more fun to root for someone.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

RolStoppable said:
That's quite the turnaround you are showing there, it haven't even been 24 hours since your anti-LBP thread.

Ahh, that anti LBP thread was just MY opinion.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Around the Network

Because this site would be boring if we were not here. I come here when work is slow. I can't play games now.

Your next thread should ask cats and dogs to get along. It would pobably be more productive than this.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Hey, I'm just stuck at school for 4 hours where I have nothing to do except go to the gym for one hour. However, for a short while more I still have all that steroidal hormone flowing through me so afterwards I come on here and release my pent up rage by critisizing ninty games, which makes me feel masculine and superior.

Then I contemplate about having a wii and daydreaming about pwning vgchartz wii nubs.

A ninty wii might almost certainly be in my future since my parents bought me one like three months ago, and i saw it in their basement inbetween mowing the lawn for them the other day, while momdukes did laundry for me. I saw a todo list that was dated and said buy video game for jeremiah....

sigh, if i don't want to hurt their feelings i will pwn u nubs, but if i can get a good price during christmas rush i won't pwn u nubs. :P

Justin said:
People love to complain.

QFT.

I love the Wii the most but I don't sit there and think..

"ZOMG Wii PWNS. PS360 is teh suxors! roflcopterzzZZzZZzzZ."

but I like all three systems so maybe that's why.

RolStoppable said:
ultimate_123 said:
RolStoppable said:
That's quite the turnaround you are showing there, it haven't even been 24 hours since your anti-LBP thread.

Ahh, that anti LBP thread was just MY opinion.

But your LBP thread fits perfectly with what you said in the OP of this thread: 'Oh, man. I'm playing this game but I bet the other console has better game, I'm gonna go online and bash to reassure myself'.

What I don't understand is why you are asking others to make peace with each other and seven minutes later you post this.

Because he's being ironic, dummy. Look at his avatar, he's pretending to be like McCain.
"Speak softly and carry a big stick" - "Bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran" (sung to the tone of barbara-anne)