By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Jackass Remakes 9/11 with LittleBigPlanet

I think it's time we let 9/11 loose it's hold over us , its traumatic but if we're still so negativley affected by this then this only makes what the terroists did on that day more effective than it otherwise would be.

I say lauph it off and get on with it the best way you can , for a video (aside from the whole 9/11 thing) it was pretty cool , I've never knew sackboy could hold on to an areoplane like that.

Around the Network

Sacrificing civilians to save troops is absolutely unacceptable. Troops accept the fact they risk death the second they sign up. Civilians are just trying to live their lives.

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X

Alright guys, so say we didn't nuke Japan. What would the eventual outcome of the war be?

"YouR opinion is WronG!!!"

BILL COSBY!!! said:
Alright guys, so say we didn't nuke Japan. What would the eventual outcome of the war be?

About another 8-12 months of dragged out fighting before we broke their spirit

CrashMan said:
Sacrificing civilians to save troops is absolutely unacceptable. Troops accept the fact they risk death the second they sign up. Civilians are just trying to live their lives.

Unless the troops were drafted into service, and I believe most troops in WWII were drafted. To be honest, and I know this is incongruous with what a lot of people believe today, but  you have to pull out all the stops to win a war. You do what must be done to win a war. If we had to drop some atomic bombs on Japan to force them to surrender, then I think it was necessary. It was unfortunate, to say the least, but it was necessary.

Around the Network
mesoteto said:
BILL COSBY!!! said:

About another 8-12 months of dragged out fighting before we broke their spirit

Thank you! My point because instead of nukes we'd just use incendiary bombs which would have lead to even more deaths for the Japanese and we would have had to invade their mainland thus resulting in even more deaths for us. Ironically the nukes were the best way to go.

"YouR opinion is WronG!!!"

Personally i like the bat bomb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_bomb

This could have ended all the problems with the least potential for death, a quick strike that would have left them puzzled as to what caused it as well as how to combat a country that seems to have such weapons….it was a great idea that worked extremely well

In my opinion, Machiavelli was completely wrong. You are defind by your means, and they are just as important as the ends, if not more so.

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X

@Crashman

I really don't like that Homonculi in your avatar.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Oh god. Its not that big a deal. The Space Invaders one at least looked good. People need to stop being so damn sensitive especially over something as shitty as that level. It didnt even look good.

In the end anyone whos offended really need to get the hell over it.