By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Jackass Remakes 9/11 with LittleBigPlanet

/sigh

makes me sad

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
kitler53 said:
wow...LBP is officially more controversial then the entire GTA series.

Does anyone think Japanese people hate us Americans for nuking them twice? I doubt they do or at least I doubt that there are many that still hold a grudge.

Considering what the Japanese did before WW2 and during WW2, they are lucky thats all that happened.

ssj12 said:
kitler53 said:

not really, in GTA:SA you can ram jets into buildings too.

Frankly, while this is of poor taste I really think some Americans need to move on like I have. It happened. Its in the past. Soldiers have died because of it.

Does anyone think Japanese people hate us Americans for nuking them twice? I doubt they do or at least I doubt that there are many that still hold a grudge.

we'll ask them when someone makes a hiroshima level

i really think they need to rais the rating on this game...at least a t

That wasn't creative, or in my opinion offensive, just stupid. I am sure someone out there will make a Pearl Harbour level, a Holocaust level, a Hiroshima level, etc etc etc.

Getting upset or offended is what people who make these kinds of things want. I just pity them since they obviously have nothing better to do with their lives than trying to shock people online.

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X
Around the Network
ssj12 said:

Frankly, while this is of poor taste I really think some Americans need to move on like I have. It happened. Its in the past. Soldiers have died because of it.

While I agree somewhat, you sound distanced from the event somewhat. I lost friends in the attack, not just some random soldiers as you suggest. Don't do the people that died such in an injustice by generalizing that day. Not a single soldier actually died that day.

Griffin said:

ssj12 said:
kitler53 said:

Considering what the Japanese did before WW2 and during WW2, they are lucky thats all that happened.

Little Big Planet - The Raping of Nanjing Edition?

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

I guess the person who created this level isn't aware of the 22.3 year rule.

Griffin said:
ssj12 said:
kitler53 said:

Are you saying America was right to nuke them twice???

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Griffin said:
ssj12 said:
kitler53 said:

yeh, because those 100,000 instant deaths and 150,000 slow deaths were well deserved for the people living there