By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Need game advice for Wii

Also Virtual Console holds many classic games..
Internet is full of retro reviews, so you no what to buy

Around the Network

I have really enjoyed playing Metroid Prime 3.  Also if you didnt own a Gamecube then I suggest you pick up Metriod 1 and 2, Pikmin 2, and most of the Resident Evil games, especially 4.  For when youre with your friends, Mario Olympics is great.  But be prepared to sweart

If you like retro games then download Super Castlevania and Super Probotector (might be called Alien Rebels).

If you like SMG you might want to take a look at de Blob. Platformer is about as close as I can get to classifying it.

For shooters, Metroid Prime 3, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, and Resident Evil 4 are pretty much all that are worth mentioning at this point.

RPGs? Yeah, um, about that... Fire Emblem is pretty much it at this point. If you like puzzles, you should enjoy a strategy game, right? ;)

If you point-and-click puzzlers like Zack & Wiki, you should check out the Strongbad games on WiiWare and Sam & Max Season 1 comes out this week for only $30(!). A lot of the best puzzlers are on WiiWare. Dr. Mario Online, Toki Tori, and Orbient are ones to look at.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

exit52000 said:

I have really enjoyed playing Metroid Prime 3.  Also if you didnt own a Gamecube then I suggest you pick up Metriod 1 and 2, Pikmin 2, and most of the Resident Evil games, especially 4.  For when youre with your friends, Mario Olympics is great.  But be prepared to sweart

If you like retro games then download Super Castlevania and Super Probotector (might be called Alien Rebels).

For the highlighted games, I suggest waiting for the versions with enhanced Wii controls.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

If you like soccer at all (I see you like Hockey) P.E.S. Evolution is a great title and is enjoyable both 1 player and Multiplayer. I think you could very well enjoy it.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself