By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - TEKKEN 6 Not Coming To PS3! But Bloodline Rebellion Is!.

Namco Bandai held a special press conference yesterday (just a few days before Tokyo Game Show), where they went over new and upcoming titles and other special announcements.  One of the announcements was that Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion will be heading to the PLAYSTATION 3 (no word when) and will have MORE content than the arcade version (big surprise!)… IGN was at the event and mentioned in their latest podcast that the PS3 will NOT be getting the regular version of Tekken 6, which was released late 2007 in arcades.  More news as we get it!

http://sdtekken.com/2008/10/07/tekken-6-not-coming-to-ps3-but-bloodline-rebellion-is/

Guess it will be delayed now but i really want som new videos or whatever.

Around the Network

Hmh.

Take my love, take my land..

Can anyone confirm this ???
what about exclusivity ???

If this is true,, Thank god for that !!!!!!!!!!

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

hayeya_k said:

All we can do now is wait for Tgs for more information.

So this is good news , right ?

Around the Network
hayeya_k said:

Highly doubt it. 360 will prolly get Bloodline Rebellion too unless Sony publishes/ money hatted

I knew it!

Time to Work !

SnakeEyez said:
hayeya_k said:

Highly doubt it. 360 will prolly get Bloodline Rebellion too unless Sony publishes/ money hatted

Most likely PS3 exclusive since all the Tekken 6 Arcade Machines are really modded PS3's

well, no mention of the xbox360 version developpement (or not)

also,

Is there not something that make the arcade version easier to port to PS3 than to xbox360 ?

can someone confirm (or not) ?

Time to Work !