By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Holiday bundle rumor: lego indiana jones and kung fu panda

Dont forget the free netflix that they have thrown in there to I think that is pritty cool but I do feel like the games could have been choosen better.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
celticlonewolf said:
Dont forget the free netflix that they have thrown in there to I think that is pritty cool but I do feel like the games could have been choosen better.

I wasn't aware netflix was going to be free. From the way it was explained to me is that you have to have an xbox live gold account and a netflix account and then it's free access to all of the titles. Not bad but at the same time, not exactly free.

there is a bundle with a free netflix trial

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

With the low price point the 360 has I think this would be an excellent idea if bundled with the 360. The quality of the games is irelevant Lego Indiana Jones & Kung fu panda are well known franchises amongst children.