By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - how long have you held in a pee?

What’s the longest you’ve held a pee(urine) for and why?

Me? well I gotta pee right now!!!!! (im at work and dont feel like walking to the toilets) but apart from that when I was young and over a mates place I was embarased about asking if I could use the toilet hehe, so I would hold it in all day, I was like that for a while haha

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

Around the Network

Once I held it until it just went away. That can't be good for me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One of the most "interesting" experiences of being a human is walking while trying to hold pee.

Choosing the speed you walk with is a delicate balancing act between minimizing the time to get to a toilet and reducing bladder vibration which only makes you feel more urgent. Have you had this experience?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I needed a piss about 20 minutes into The Departed. We were in a very packed screening. I didnt want to miss the film,or embarass myself by stumbling over 27 people to get out, so i held it in for the next 2 hours.

PAIN

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

I piss a soon as possible there is almost no feeling better the pissing

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

NJ5 said:

One of the most "interesting" experiences of being a human is walking while trying to hold pee.

Choosing the speed you walk with is a delicate balancing act between minimizing the time to get to a toilet and reducing bladder vibration which only makes you feel more urgent. Have you had this experience?

isnt it interesting that the hight of the 'needing to pee' experience comes within secconds of actually peeing but an instant relief occurs the split seccond before you actually pee. (its playing minds tricks with us!)

One thing you should NEVER do while peeing after holding it in too long - stop mid-stream.
It's like getting a lump of hot coal shoved down your undies.

Well, since i have a thing against peeing in public urinals, my bladder is pretty well-trained in holding it back.
My personal record is something like 4-5 hours during a bus journey, after which i was in pretty awful shape

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

SnowWhitesDrug said:
NJ5 said:

isnt it interesting that the hight of the 'needing to pee' experience comes within secconds of actually peeing but an instant relief occurs the split seccond before you actually pee. (its playing minds tricks with us!)

Yea I know right, but one thing that truely sucks is if you have to sneeze in mid-piss.  God that hurts but it's also pretty funny cuz of how it almost spits out after that sneeze-pause.