Rear Window
The Breakfast Club
Young Frankenstein

Around the Network

1.) Donnie Darko
2.) A Clockwork Orange
3.) The Nightmare Before Christmas

Honorable mention - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Man, you guys managed to piss off rocketpig in record time! I definitely see where he is coming from though, as I stem from the same line of expertise/artistry/snobbery.

1. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
2. Memento
3. Il Conformiste

I kind of want to say The Usual Suspects, but I have only seen it recently and have only seen it once. But it definitely gets an honorable mention.

Other favs:

Amelie
Singin' In the Rain
The Third Man
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
It's a Wonderful Life

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

zexen_lowe said:
rocketpig said:
Wow. To keep the tone of this thread going:

1. Pearl Harbor
2. Independence Day
3. Duece Bigolo

Why do I have the feeling that your answer ain't serious?

You question this, but not the guy who said "Night at the Roxbury"?

The dedication you show to any particular console or company is inversely proportional to the number of times you have gotten laid. If you get laid enough, even if you prefer a certain brand, you just don't give enough of a shit to argue about it on the internet.

1: Rocky 1
2: Rocky 3
3: Rocky 4

Sad...but very close to true...

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

Around the Network

1. The Godfather
2. A Clockwork Orange
3. Schindler's List

Honorable Mentions:
Full Metal Jacket, The Silence of the Lambs, The Dark Knight, Raging Bull, V for Vendetta, Rocky, Superbad, Saving Private Ryan.

Really, anything by Stanley Kubrick is an instant favorite of mine. Best director in movie history. His work is incredible.

Don't have a top favorite but heres my top 3

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Rushmore
Fight Club

My honorable mentions:

Kill Bill Vol1&2, The Darjeeling Limited, The Royal Tenenbaums, Punch Drunk Love, Little Miss Sunshine, Pulp Fiction, Snatch, South Park BLU, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Thank You for Smoking, Reservoir Dogs. Any Wes Anderson film, Quentin Tarantino films, Paul Thomas Anderson films(well most of them), any CLASSIC Disney movie :D, probably missing more
Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, Pretty much any Miyazaki movie

rocketpig said:

1. Pearl Harbor
2. Independence Day
3. Duece Bigolo

HA! I had the exact same thought as I was reading this thread. It's like everyone thought the thread was "Name the Top 200 Selling Movies of the Last 15 Years".

My own picks:

1. Ghostbusters
2. Easy Rider
3. Dr. Strangelove or: How I Stopped Worrying and Love the Bomb

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

rocketpig said:

1. Pearl Harbor
2. Independence Day
3. Duece Bigolo

Hahaha, true. The OP kinda took my breath away

OT

1)2001 : A Space Odyssey

2) Pather Panchali(India)

3)Grave of the Fire-flies(Japan)

Though im pretty sure if i think for another 10 min, i will make a completely different list

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Finding Nemo
Lord of the rings 1,2,3 lol yes that is one long movie
Toy story 2

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(