By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you are a male, is it ok to have your nipples sucked?

What the hell is wrong with you people? Always asking these sort of questions...

Pinching, sucking, piercing, clamping... It's all good.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

If you like it and you and your girlfriend are both comfortable with it, by all means. It's not even that racy compared to what some people do with their naughty bits.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

You should treat your body like a science experiment. Lick every single square inch before you decide what's good and what isn't. You might find some pleasant surprises and you have nothing to lose.

nipple sucking is cheating so don't let anybody else suck on them, i learn it the hard way

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

What goes on in the bedroom between two legal aged people when consent is stated is their own business to me.

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
If you don't like your nipples getting sucked, why the hell do you have nipples?

Right on dude.  Someone asked me the other week why guys have nipples in the first place and I think my answer was around the lines of this thread :D

If "ok" is latin for "so god damned hot" then yes, yes it is. Though I must admit I prefer the pinching myself... No scratch that. Getting little nipple nips is sublime!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Kidding? It's pretty standard foreplay. Also one of my favourites.
Whether it be sucking, pinching, pulling, twisting or rubbing, nipple stimulation certainly gets me aroused :3

hahaha mine get tortured :'( but I love it! what really sux is that my wife doesnt really like getting hers touched etc... hehe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

SnowWhitesDrug said:
hahaha mine get tortured :'( but I love it! what really sux is that my wife doesnt really like getting hers touched etc... hehe

I'm sorry SnowWhitesDrug, but I've contacted the Australian forces. They'll be coming any minute now to take away the nipple-less Alien that is pretending to be your human wife.

It's unfortunate that you didn't realize it earlier, as one of the dead giveaways of an alien impostor is that they receive little to no stimulation from nipple contact.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.