By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you are a male, is it ok to have your nipples sucked?

hey

my girlfriend sucks on my nipples and it really gets me going

i was just wondering if it was socially acceptable to come out and publically admit that your girlfriend sucks on your nipples

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Around the Network

I'm not an expert, but if toe-sucking is considered ''an interesting experiment,'' I don't see how this can't be socially acceptable. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I dont personally like it. I dont care if anyone else does, just to me I dont enjoy it.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

I don't think there's anything wrong with it...They're obviously not the best thing that she could be sucking though...

The best thing ofcourse being the ear!

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

lol, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Around the Network

Why would you care if something you enjoy on your own time in private with a consenting girlfriend is socially acceptable, especially when it is in fact totally fucking awesome?

at least its your girlfriend and not another guy :P.

This seams like a thread my wife would start. but yeah, I don't like it personally, but aI don't see anything wrong with it. It kinda makes sense considering it is very arousing for females to have their nipples sucked.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

If you don't like your nipples getting sucked, why the hell do you have nipples?

The Ghost of RubangB said:
If you don't like your nipples getting sucked, why the hell do you have nipples?

Ultra Man Milk:

Well... He's actually sucking too, but it's for a good reason eh?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!