By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Here we go again, Dow plunges

Also idk if this is the greatest country in the world but I know I have the opportunity to be or become whatever I choose and I don’t have to worry about stepping outside my frount door and getting shot at.

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network
URNotE said:
the bailout is bs. u rescued corrupted mf's, but that's not going to put more money in the consumers pocket to be able to afford this shit. that was only a bandaid to the real problem. inflation. high price shit and no increase in pay.

the consumers is a good thing to save but really you want to save both small business and the consumer. Let the major corps rot. The world would be better off if WalMart, Microsoft, and several others go bankrupt.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
Stillwell said:
Everstar said:
Fuck this form dude this really pisses me off everyone blaming it americans i have not done shit to you blame it on the fucking companies or what ever is causes it not the people of america we are not doing shit to you so sdfu? k. thanks

No, you just sit in apathy and assume you live in the greatest country in the world, all while you allow the cooperations to fuck up the world economy, just so they can get even more wealthy. You can choose to keep on allwing your country to work like this, or you can read and speak up. What will be your choice, American? I have a pretty good guess.

You realize corporations only make up 10% of the USA economy right? Small business is the driving factor behind America. If small businesses fail, America fails.

With all the major comrporations reaching out to foreign workers it doesnt allow small business to compete which is what is causing the biggest problem in America. World economy = good, Foreign employment = bad.

You realize that it's because of the corporations that small businesses are in trouble right? Heavy regulation is needed in capitlist countries, because it has proven itself, again and again, to be a failure with the low level of regulation you put on corporations.

thank God Im a poor starving college student. I dont have any money so I dont have any money to lose.

(sigh)

ssj12 said:
Stillwell said:
Everstar said:
Fuck this form dude this really pisses me off everyone blaming it americans i have not done shit to you blame it on the fucking companies or what ever is causes it not the people of america we are not doing shit to you so sdfu? k. thanks

No, you just sit in apathy and assume you live in the greatest country in the world, all while you allow the cooperations to fuck up the world economy, just so they can get even more wealthy. You can choose to keep on allwing your country to work like this, or you can read and speak up. What will be your choice, American? I have a pretty good guess.

You realize corporations only make up 10% of the USA economy right? Small business is the driving factor behind America. If small businesses fail, America fails.

With all the major comrporations reaching out to foreign workers it doesnt allow small business to compete which is what is causing the biggest problem in America. World economy = good, Foreign employment = bad.

Yes and no...A lot of companies have a problem now thx to the domino effect we are having.

Company X goes bankrupt,  Company Z had rented company X money but will not get the money anymore;..A high risk it will go bankrupt.  

If one big company fails a lot of small ones will follow.

Around the Network

If you want to take a good look at how this started rolling, start looking at The Community Reinvestment Act of 1977. Then look at the reforms in 1994 that pretty much forced banks to give mortgages to those who shouldn't have had any to begin with. Then tie in the big Investment Banks putting these subprime mortgages into securities. Thats the best of my understanding of it.

ssj12 said:
URNotE said:
the bailout is bs. u rescued corrupted mf's, but that's not going to put more money in the consumers pocket to be able to afford this shit. that was only a bandaid to the real problem. inflation. high price shit and no increase in pay.

the consumers is a good thing to save but really you want to save both small business and the consumer. Let the major corps rot. The world would be better off if WalMart, Microsoft, and several others go bankrupt.

Hmm it is good you don't have a say in it, because that is some major illogical stuff

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Coca-Cola said:
Paulson should just give $850 billion back - don't use it.
It did nothing to help the DOW.

Damn Democrats, Republicans, Paulson, McCain and Obama.

Remember those who voted "yes" for the bailout and vote them out this November.

It's going to be at least 1-3 months before the first penny of that 700 billion $ bailout bill is used to buy the first asset of any bank, so bit early to blame it :P

Credit will remain rare to find for a while..( and we lost one extra week because the same people that Ok trillions of dollars of spending for Irak couldn't ok 700 billion to save the US economy...)

Issue is not saving major corp vs saving the small ones..

The small business relies on credit even more than the big corp. No credit = no business.

As long as bank don't lend things will be bad, the bailout is aimed at restoring credit...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Stillwell said:
ssj12 said:
Stillwell said:
Everstar said:

You realize that it's because of the corporations that small businesses are in trouble right? Heavy regulation is needed in capitlist countries, because it has proven itself, again and again, to be a failure with the low level of regulation you put on corporations.

I know this....

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

The credit crunch is really starting to hit home. I just read that out of people with good credit 90% would get approved for a car loan, and now it's down to 60%. People with questionable credit had a 50% chance and now it's down to 10%.

Even if you have great credit there is a good chance you won't get a loan. Car Dealerships are tanking.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.