By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Get World of Goo Early!

Link

Ok this is a bit of an advert but world of goo pre-orders close tonight just before midnight on the west coast in the US.  Those who pre-order will get the game this week ahead of the official PC launch and the WiiWare launch.

World of Goo Trailer 2, Director's Cut from 2D Boy on Vimeo.

PS - I love the music in this game =P

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

I can wait one more week.

Besides, I'm going to buy the Wii version instead of the PC version. My Wii Shop Channel is linked to MyNintendo, and every WiiWare and VC game that I bought is registered automatically into my account...

I need Stars for the upcoming Club Nintendo =p

Soundtrack is very Elfman

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.