By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Worst nights sleep?

gomezc said:
SnowWhitesDrug said:
hahahah yes gomezc, hence why now I have a terrible time sleeping. My bed time is like 4 or 5 in the morning, I just cant bring myself to sleep any time before then, even if im dead tired I'm so used to forcing myself to stay awake!!!! UNI HAS WRECKED MY LIFE!!!!! whats your folio like gomezc? you can check mine out at www.madetolife.com Its a good testament to my many sleepless nights :'( hahahaha

Sweet, a fellow with whom I can relate.  Even now that I'm done with college I still retain my unusual sleep habits, do you?  Nice folio.  It's pretty edgy dude.  Mine's offline; I'm swapping servers now, planning on hosting my site with my own small server.  Sucks forcing yourself to stay awake though...

hahaha yeah of course I do! Its when I do all my gaming! and I work nights at my citys news paper so when I get home at about 10pm I have dinner and Im ready for a night of gaming! It works out really well, because my wife would not stand for it if i played games instead of spending time with her, so I sleep all morning while shes at work, then I go to work, come home, spend time with her and once shes asleep I play my games!!! I'm making up for lost gaming time I didnt get when I was at UNI. When you get your site up and running swing me that addy, I got you on my friends list so I shouldnt be to hard to find :p lol

If at first you don't succeed, you fail