By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - THE Naruto game coming for the Wii!

no...this is the story of the japanese anime..and it will be japanese timed exclusive..like 3 and 4 were..wich are now revo 1 and 2

and..yes..the anime, I heard, became better now..since the hidan and kakuzu appearence it's been cleaned up..

hmm...

Around the Network

the anime became better? its been good to me..no clue when it was bad, but whatever=P

they have um..'changed' things in konoha's 'lineup'..erm. I'll leave it at that..

You aren't really a fan if you've stopped watching...every anime slows down for a few episodes here or there, that's just life.

deathcape said:
hehe..another thing..do STOP watching Naruto..these now are fillers and are in NO way related to the story..

start shippuuden..soon..fillers go till ep 220 >_<'' or something..

shippuuden sucks as anime though..I went to reading manga..once you get to the part of the manga where Hidan and Kakuzu appear (the new characters for EX3) you can go watch Shippuuden again..since then shippuuden finally gets good again

Yeah I know those are fillers, but some of them were better than expected. So when did the manga finished? With the fight between Naruto and Sasuke? Or something else happened and was put at the end of the anime?

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

I didn't even see that statement..

Shippuuden sucks as anime? Wow..your opinion on Anime officially means nothing to me, and I won't visit this thread anymore.

Good day.

Phrancheyez said:
the anime became better? its been good to me..no clue when it was bad, but whatever=P

they have um..'changed' things in konoha's 'lineup'..erm. I'll leave it at that..

You aren't really a fan if you've stopped watching...every anime slows down for a few episodes here or there, that's just life.

Real fans hate filler. :p

Around the Network

the anime is not bad because of the story and all that, but the quality went downhill after a few episodes, i am a really big fan of naruto, i love it, but i read the manga instead of the anime, i find it more enjoyable and superior overall, i say the anime is not good only because of the horrendous animation it was getting, it just did not do justice to the source material.

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

lol...sorry I offended someone..no man..the manga doesn't stop..but shippuuden stretches the manga so much..let's review

Naruto> 1 ep= 1 or 2 chapters of manga

Naruto Shippuuden> 1 ep= half a chapter or less

WTF?!?! the fights got ruined etc etc

so I stopped watching..that would make me a non-fan..but wait!
I started reading the manga! wich makes me a fan again..sorry

ah..on that note..Soma: Manga is STILL going..so TONS of characters to pick up on..

Oh sorry, I meant, hmm how to say this. What happens in the manga after the fight between Naruto and Sasuke? In the anime they put fillers, but in the manga?

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

dano said:
the anime is not bad because of the story and all that, but the quality went downhill after a few episodes, i am a really big fan of naruto, i love it, but i read the manga instead of the anime, i find it more enjoyable and superior overall, i say the anime is not good only because of the horrendous animation it was getting, it just did not do justice to the source material.

hmm...I agree with you here..animation went down the drain..not to mention MUSIC

Naruto Music was GREAT...shippuuden killed it all..and they strecthed the episode beyond belief..even WORSE than bleach!

well, naruto begins it´s training with jiraya, sasuke stays with orochimaru but not much is heard for any of those, and so 2 years passes, that is the famous time skip.

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688