By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - if you could live in any country, where would it be?

France.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

J'ai oubli/ la France! Mais la France ne rencontre pas son crit\ere de ne pas payer pour des programmes sociaux qu'il n'utilise pas.

I see on the web, that Ireland is a cool place to live. Anyone know anything about life in Ireland?

TheRealMafoo said:
I see on the web, that Ireland is a cool place to live. Anyone know anything about life in Ireland?

As long as you're Catholic and like potatoes, you should enjoy Ireland a lot. ;)

I have 3 options.

-Mexico- Family and beatiful wildlife and culture.
-Japan- ANime, GAmes, Culture...you don't really need anything else.
-Netherlands- It's Europe man....we all love europe

^_^

Around the Network

China/France. China because it is the country of my gf and I love huge cities something that I don't have in Belgium.

South of France: Because of the weather and the beautifull cities like Avignon/Lyon/marseille etc...And it would be also close to Barcelona a city that I really adore!

But for living there is not better place to be where I am now.

Somewhere in Scandinavia, preferably Finland. But I'm sure as hell not learning Finnish!

I'd pick Australia and I'd put it between New Zealand and Antarctica.

gurok said:
I'd pick Australia and I'd put it between New Zealand and Antarctica.

Yea, my two picks are down to Australia, and Ireland. Canada is ruled out, because we live in Minnesota, and my GF said if we are too move, it better be somewhere warmer then here. The other good picks are ruled out because I only speak english.

I am leaning towards Ireland, because we could vacation in many European countries.

I will let you know how it all goes. After research, the US in it's reduced form still might be better then those countries, but living over seas would be a nice way to realize that.

Germany. Ive lived in Japan before and Italy, so I only have one more Axis to go.

Seriously though, I would love to have some great German beer and see all the castles and culture. Japan was awesome, and would be my second choice to live there again.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!