By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So we're in Korea,

lol, the first thing I was going to ask you was if they had starcraft on TV. I guess they really do.

I don't know if you know anything about starcraft or not, but do they play any maps other than Lost Temple on Starcraft TV? It seems like they would switch it up sometimes, but Lost temple is the only map any pros ever played back in the day.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network
Coca-Cola said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Any kids try to touch your butt yet? They do it with 2 hands at once, with index fingers pointed out, thumbs up, and the rest clasped together, like they're holding a gun. They have a funny name for it too. Watch out for that and credit cards and stuff. They love butts.

I thought that was Japn.

Anyways, I'm from Korea.  Please say hello to my uncles in Pusan. 

They are Korean, about 5'6", dark hair, dark brown eyes - somewhat slanted, walks alot,

If you see them, say "hello" for me.

It is Japan, but I think stof could show them a proper Gaijin Smash even in Korea.

Damn. I missed the Street Fighter II tournament on TV this week. That's right, a televised tourney of Street Fighter II! What I thought was the Starcraft channel is actually just a videogame channel, with Starcraft being it's biggest focus. There was even some kart racer being played the other day.

Anyways, I finally got my 220V Korean plug adaptor. And it raised a question. What game should I play with my girlfriend (who wasn't feeling to well at the time) Wii sports and Rayman Raving Rabbids was a bit to intensive for her poor stomach, Wii play perhaps? No... Zack & Wiki! She plays, while I help. It's brilliant and she loved it! She can't wait to get home tonight so we can play more.

Damn that game is perfect. I forgot how beautiful it was too.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Coca-Cola said:
Any kids try to touch your butt yet? They do it with 2 hands at once, with index fingers pointed out, thumbs up, and the rest clasped together, like they're holding a gun. They have a funny name for it too. Watch out for that and credit cards and stuff. They love butts.

I thought that was Japn.

Anyways, I'm from Korea. Please say hello to my uncles in Pusan.

They are Korean, about 5'6", dark hair, dark brown eyes - somewhat slanted, walks alot,

Yeah I thought that was Japan too. Kancho... as seen in boonga boonga... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boong-Ga_Boong-Ga

says the game was made by a south korean company though...

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Moongoddess256 said:
Coca-Cola said:

I thought that was Japn.

Anyways, I'm from Korea. Please say hello to my uncles in Pusan.

Yeah I thought that was Japan too. Kancho... as seen in boonga boonga... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boong-Ga_Boong-Ga

says the game was made by a south korean company though...

47 days later and I am proven correct!  BQQYAH!

@stof, yeah Zack and Wiki is an awesome game for small groups to brainstorm together.

And I can't believe you get SF2 tournaments on TV.  That's almost as cool as a StarCraft channel.

Around the Network

Can you download Huxley there?
I heard it was available in Korea.

See I would go insane there. All idiots, all day....

Coca-Cola said:

I thought that was Japn.

Anyways, I'm from Korea.  Please say hello to my uncles in Pusan. 

lmao, that's like half of korea