By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP keys from gametrailers

Has anybody who signed up gotten the news letter yet?

srry to make another topic but i dont know how to edit a topic

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Around the Network

I did but it won't let me, it seems that server went down.

Actually i never tryed it.

Are we supposed to get the newsletter in an email or something?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

^ yes

Around the Network

Then not yet.
Can anyone post a link to the newsletter in the email atleast?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

yes please do i want
beta codes

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

No, I figure it's limited and not everyone will get one. So I'm betting I just didn't get one.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
No, I figure it's limited and not everyone will get one. So I'm betting I just didn't get one.

ur probably right

Anyone in the beta? How fun is it?