By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Stupid question about my PS3. How do I change controller number?

For some reason it says the controller I'm using is controller #2, which won't alow me to control my games but I can navigate the main menu. I can't find an option to switch controller port or whatever though. Where is that?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

nevermind I figured it out.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

press and hold the ps button. choose controller settings and you should be able to change it from there

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

lol dude i cant believe you had a problem with that lol

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT