By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Disaster: Day of Crisis tutorial gameplay video

This is the first video to contain actual gameplay that I saw of this game. The gameplay seems to be action adventure with micro/mini games and a lot of cut scenes. From the videos I saw before I was unsure if I'd like it, but this did convince me it will be fun. Only too many video sequences for my liking.

http://www.gamekyo.com/videoen13142_disaster-day-of-crisis-prologue-video.html

Around the Network

Let's hope it's just because it's the intro of the game that there is so many cutscenes because playing the whole game that way wouldn't be fun. Also, that hamburger was HUGE!

Signature goes here!

i agree, too many quicktime sequences. Well you got to remember there's shooting, quicktime and exploring.

This is only the start of the game and its instructing breathing, action and running techniques because its the start of the game. In terms of pacing and level of variety i judge the famitsu review first.

Clearly there is exploring and that is principally what i was interested in seeing up to this point. Im impressed and am fully confident in my pre order.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Damnit, I want such a hamburger too

in america.........your hamburger dreams come true

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.