By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I figured out why the Wii's attach rate is lower than it could be

I have 17 wii games... Am I hardcore?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:

Where's my "I figured out why DMeisterJ is a virgin" thread?

Why don't really need a thread to tell us what we all already know.

i think that could be one of a number of reasons.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

DMeisterJ said:

Makes total sense.

Where's my "I figured out why DMeisterJ is a virgin" thread?

*kufgvc* attention *hgufg* ho, much?

Another brilliant analysis.

Around the Network

you've been figuring out a lot of things lately. Good for you.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

i m teh cazual lol 20 gamez!11!11!!!1!

El Duderino said:
Menago KF said:

OT: Rol, you should know by now that nothing makes sense anymore. Especially when Fritzl is about to become a millionaire thanks to book copryrights. Thay want to open a museum for him!! How wrong-sick is that?

What good would the money do him if he´s rotting in jail where he belongs ??? And wouldn´t the family get the money anyway ??? Sorry thats very off topic...

I have about five original Wii games btw...

It's off topic, but who cares...

Well, Fritzl may just end with only 15 years in jail, it's only a possibility that he'll be charged for life, that's one thing to consider. Second, i think he got divorced already, so all the money will be his. Just goe to show how sick the world is if they want to pay psycho's like him to do some story-telling. Especially over something as tragic as this.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

^^ But wouldn´t the family still get most of the money as reparations ??? Yeah it is sick... thank god he´s old and should die within 15 years... stupid how crazy people can capitalize on crime... just like OJ with his "If I did it " book and the cannibal who sold the film rights to his story...

Back on topic... sometimes I juggle my Wii-motes... does that count as a game ???

If you check popular multiplatform games (...madden) , Wii is not selling that much. But is selling very well Nintendo`s first party games...