By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

AshleyAc said:
Brand new slim 120gb with fifa 10, my girlfriend is too fucking much.

Great girlfriend u got

Around the Network

girlfriend = Yokimoto

"She said I'm F**kin Awesome!"

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

"Here's some daily science... The World revolves around the sun, not you!"
fadetoone said:
FootballFan said:
How do you manage to have time for your GF aswell as 30 plats?!?!?!?

Good question.  If I didn't have a girlfriend, I might have 30 plats...

I have a wife :P

So it's possible :)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Conflict_Beast said:
girlfriend = Yokimoto

Wow just wow.

@ashleyac unlucky you got fifa 10 its utter shit compared to fifa 09 and pro 10 lol

i have a family and im only 2 off the 30 plats :P just restarted uncharted 2 and hard has been easy for some reason????iv ended for the night on chapter 18 and i only can think of two places i will have trouble left :) platinum 29 here i come lol

Around the Network

I have no girlfriend atm and I'm still in high school (= lots of free time) but I only have one platinum

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

@Conflict_Beast

Why are you posting here if the 'trophy league = cheats'.

What i said earlier wasn't a hit at arcturus or aildiin. I have big respect to both of them but i just think it would be better separately. Aildiin would still stay top if you split the leagues up.

Its like combining the premiership, championship, league one and league two.
If someone has 70 points say by the end of the season in the league they play and won that league in but in the overall table they were say 4th, it wouldn't do that much justice. However if you split it up, they would be top of their respected league, giving them the credit deserved.

Conflict_Beast said:
girlfriend = Yokimoto

Sorry, you are?

Also, its not hard to have 30 plats and have a girlfriend. Maybe you lot just picked needy, whining girls ;)

AshleyAc said:
Conflict_Beast said:
girlfriend = Yokimoto

Sorry, you are?

Also, its not hard to have 30 plats and have a girlfriend. Maybe you lot just picked needy, whining girls ;)

add insanity to that list and its the story of my life.....every girl i meet is needy, insane and whiny lol  please send hate mail to drave26 etc...