By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

inFamous

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

Also 5 out of the 6 members with less than 50 posts have been vgchartz members for well over a year.

Of the other 10 questionable members 9 have been vgchartz members for over a year and nobody has more than 65 posts.
7 of these members are still in the mid-low 50s for posts.

We could potentially free up 15 more league spots.

Well to be honest, I don't know who half the people on the list are, and I spend quite some time on VGC.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
inFamous

Great game. I'm looking forward to the sequel. According to your trophy card it looks like your next platinums will be Uncharted 2 and Demons Souls right?

I'm not really a platinum guy
I will certainly not plat Demons Souls and I'll see about Uncharted 2. The only games I'll plat are the ones that I really like and don't have some lame trophies. inFamous being a good example. I can't be bothered to beat Uncharted 1/2 on crushing and Demon's Souls is just too time consuming.

Around the Network

@ Tbone and HideoK: I agree, there are a number of people in the league currently that do not contribute at all to this thread or this site, and they should not prevent other users of this site from joining the league by occupying spots in the league.

@ HideoK: Thanks for looking into each person's profile and compiling that list of inactive members! That saves me a lot of time. I'll take a look at the list in more detail and will begin the purge before the next update.

@mattbfg: I'm still monitoring trophy activity and keeping count at the number of weeks it's been since each user has earned there last trophy. It's been less of a concern to remove inactivity people since I've started using Fadetoone's script, but now that the league is full, I'll take another look at the inactivity counters.

Well im scabab, i was just banned so im on this account instead.

Wow, so much info.

Awesome job, Arcturus! You are doing great. I am in the Platinum leaderboard lol

Also, I platted MUA2. Buggy but good game.

And I am up 1 position. Im getting very close, masterVG! Very close! lol

Ps - I say MasterVG, cause I lost hope of catching up to Dark Odin anytime soon. lol

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Finally got this damm pain in the ass trophy.

KylieDog said:I'm not 100% sure but I think it does support keyboard and mouse.

Hmm... I'll have to look into that some more.  I did a quick search this morning and it seemed to indicate the opposite, but I wasn't very thorough.