By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Well I think my trophy collection will stop here for awhile. As I spent $1200 on a new car audio system for my car xD. Also MW2 is comin out in 6 days so that will consist of 99.9% of my gametime(online that is)

Around the Network

@fadetoone yeah the observe the grenade is that annoying pink gametester crap but finally i got them :)

much better platinum list :) the league just keeps going from strength to strength though i see you sneaking up on me hideok

Training camp in NBA2k10 is so frigging hard...
To have a chance to make the cut you have to destroy the opposing guy at your position and that's not so easy when you have rookie stats (51 overall) and your opponent has 88 rating..( Brandon Roy...cry).
And of course if you get cut, you have to restart from scratch..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

nice job Arcturus! it´s awesome.

Congrats MasterVG71782 for the platinum in Cross Edge, I know how hard it´s... I´m trying it, but it takes forever. And double congrats Ail for the top spot in the platinum leaderboard and for the 2.33!

I´m so gonna play killzone 2 and demon´s souls after COD MW2 now, watch out Ail! hehehe 2.04 and up here I go! (but first I´ll go down with uncharted 2 and trine )

My first week in Trophy league

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
I agree with fadetoone on Demon's Souls. From what I hear the game is quite hard but the actual trophies aren't.

Was that last post (before the thanks) made before or after I PMed you Arcturus?

It was made before I received your PM. Please see my PM response.

DuNnDuNn90 said:
Hey I got a ?. Why is someone on level 12 higher than me? I just reached level thirteen. Just wondering.....

I'll look into it. When did you reach level 13, and when did you last sync your trophies?

fadetoone said:

Yeah, that new list is cool, I have the second highest difficulty rating in the top 20 :)

I would actually suggest lowering the difficulty ratings on some games based on the number of people who get it... maybe retroactively as we see a bunch come in... Demon's Souls already has 4 people, so that strikes me as not as difficult as I thought it would be... no offense to the people that have it, but it's been out less than a month!

I'll keep this in mind, but for now rating will stay as they are. As Ail mentioned, Demon's Souls has been out in other territories for a few months now.

That being said, the difficulty ratings aren't set in stone, and there is a possibility that some games will get adjusted in the future, especially games that haven't been out for very long.

Been awhile since i was in busiest members.

Look at all the people platting Uncharted 2

My avg plat difficulty is 2.08 quite pleased with it.

Great work as always Arcturus.

About reaching the max number of people in the league, no offence but i think there is many people who just sign up and then never looks back. I´m not saying u should be on this thread or site 24 hours but i think anyone can spare 10 mins just to check this thread and maybe contribute a little.

i agree i think people should at least be active, and i think that if there is a max number of people in the league that if you havnt earned a trophy in a while you should lose your spot (whats the point of being in a league if you do nothing)