By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Just missed getting my Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time platinum in before the update.

@Arcturus
Speaking of the update, very nice work with the new platinum difficulty leaderboard! It makes we want to go after more 4 star games now

@Fadetoone
I like your suggestion to possibly adjust difficulty ratings based on the amount of platinums here. Although this is a trophy league and there are a lot of great gamers here so it still could be an unbalanced assessment of a games difficulty. Maybe 30+ people here struggle a lot, but after 100+ hour eventually get Demon's Souls platinum. Meanwhile on ps3 trophy card only 3% of the people in the world that play the game get platinum. Its a tough call.

@Ail
Congrats on being both the new platinum points leader and the highest avg. plat difficulty at 2.33

Around the Network
HideoK said:
Just missed getting my Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time platinum in before the update.

@Arcturus
Speaking of the update, very nice work with the new platinum difficulty leaderboard! It makes we want to go after more 4 star games now

@Fadetoone
I like your suggestion to possibly adjust difficulty ratings based on the amount of platinums here. Although this is a trophy league and there are a lot of great gamers here so it still could be an unbalanced assessment of a games difficulty. Maybe 30+ people here struggle a lot, but after 100+ hour eventually get Demon's Souls platinum. Meanwhile on ps3 trophy card only 3% of the people in the world that play the game get platinum. Its a tough call.

@Ail
Congrats on being both the new platinum points leader and the highest avg. plat difficulty at 2.33

thanks !

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Woot! Best Buy finally sent out Demon's Souls, so it should hopefully be here on Saturday, I would hope.

Hey I got a ?. Why is someone on level 12 higher than me? I just reached level thirteen. Just wondering.....

Leap that wall if you're so great!!

DuNnDuNn90 said:
Hey I got a ?. Why is someone on level 12 higher than me? I just reached level thirteen. Just wondering.....

Because you touch yourself at night

Around the Network

Great job Arcturus always improving the league with your awesomness

Looks like i just miss the top 20 plat leaderboard as i have 24 points and i don't know if Mirror's edge was meant to turn from a 3 into a 4 rating on purpose or not but thats give me two plats with a 4 star rating & my average is 1.87 with 9 plats

@Mastervg Congrats on the cross edge plat even though i don't know anything about the game but what i do know is just how much time and effort you put into it and you deserve the recognition for it

Jboy0990 said:
DuNnDuNn90 said:

Because you touch yourself at night

Lol how random

haha it was funny

hahahahaha mister why did the dinosaurs die out? because you touch yourself at night!!

Leap that wall if you're so great!!

hahaha man THATS funny!