By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

100% on Zombie Apocalypse and I need 1 more trophy to get 100% on Worms. Then its finishing Crystal Defenders. But damn map 2 in W3 is hard.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
Jboy0990 said:
fadetoone said:
Anyone ever determine if the extra challenge rooms count towards the trophies?
Ail said:

Broncos 5-0 !!!!
So Broncos beat Pats in OT while Cowboys beat KC in OT.
Of course noone is going to give the Cowboys medals for needing OT to beat KC....

On a side note I spent the rest of the day dying in Demon's Souls but finally got a new boss down at the end of the day.....( Demon's Souls plat is not something I will get anytime soon, I have like 6% of the trophies after 30 hours...)

Agreed, but at least we found a new star receiver in the process, pretty much single-handedly reestablishing the passing game.

Kansas City isn't a bad team. And ever since we let go of Roy Williams and Akin Ayodele our defense has been shit. Our offense is fine. Just horrible coaching. Wade Phillips isn't hard on them thats why they are penalized so much because he dont do a damn thing about it. Ad Pats aren't good this year so Broncos dont deserve medals either.

Pats beat the Falcons and the Ravens this year.

Kansas City has yet to beat anyone AND they lost to the Raiders ( worse team this year by far).

Broncos is the only team that beat the Bengals too :p

And the Bengals have beaten the Steelers and the Ravens...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

@ashleyac i can't wait for pro evo 10 either and i really hope they get it right this year, at least the trophys seem better then fifa 10s, im playing that and im really annoyed with some of the crap trophys on it like playing a full team of 10 players on your side as it never happens as no-one wants to defend so they piss off arrrggghhh

AshleyAc said:
@Kylie, lame for boosting killzone 2, if you do that how can you feel good about the plat if you just boosted it.

Fucking signed. Boosting gives you zero satisfaction when you attain the platinum... theres nothing like hard work coming to a whole. I seriously do not fathom people who do this.

Under EXTREME circumstances, boosting is my last resort. but generally something I loathe and look down upon.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

rukusa said:
AshleyAc said:
@Kylie, lame for boosting killzone 2, if you do that how can you feel good about the plat if you just boosted it.

Fucking signed. Boosting gives you zero satisfaction when you attain the platinum... theres nothing like hard work coming to a whole. I seriously do not fathom people who do this.

Under EXTREME circumstances, boosting is my last resort. but generally something I loathe and look down upon.

There's acceptable boosting in some cases but KZ2 medals/ribons aren't that hard to get ( on the other hand try to get 25 kills with a warrior in LOTR conquest without boosting, it is not feasible ( even if you play a godly game it ain't happening, period)). 

Around the Network
Draven26 said:
My PS3 is pissing me off, this past week it has been constantly freezing on me, at first i just thought it was Tomb Raider Underworld and one of the many bugs/glitches since that was the game i was playing, but its doing now on trivial pursuit as well. hope it doesnt die lol

that´s normal. I though that my ps3 were dying when I played tomb raider too hehehe Tomb raider, bugout 3 and marvel ultimate 2. top 3 games that your ps3 is gonna freeze! the "cool" thing is that always that happens you think "Oh no... YLOD"

abou tekken 6 list: F¨%& you namco! fu%$# you!!! campaign modes? c´mon.... ridiculous!

one of the most awaited games for me... (for my brother IT´S the most awaited game). so first it became multi, after you can use sticks, woods, pokeballs and others stuff in battle, now this silly trophy list...

Ail said:
rukusa said:
AshleyAc said:

There's acceptable boosting in some cases but KZ2 medals/ribons aren't that hard to get ( on the other hand try to get 25 kills with a warrior in LOTR conquest without boosting, it is not feasible ( even if you play a godly game it ain't happening, period)). 

Or 1,400 matches online in KoF12 with the horrendous lag and the fact that most rooms people play are like 4-8 players (you'd probably get a match like every 10-15 minutes). With boosting, you're lucky to probably get like 40-50 matches per hour and since I only have like 1-2 hours a day to play, it would take months to get the platinum.

KylieDog said:
Ail said:
KylieDog said:

Tekken trophy list looks lame. Nothing to do with the actual fighting mode unless some of the hidden ones are.

No idea how hard the campaign mode is but from the sounds of it those trophies are easy.

edit: Oh, I got the 1% trophy for Killzone 2.  I am done with this games online now, except to boost for the missing ribbons/medals.  Do those, finish game on Elite and two other easy trophies and plat is mine.

Bah, don't boost !

Earn them just playing the game online !!!

The way the ribbons/medals are designed is crap though.  For the assasination I've played about 30 games and only ever been picked as target once.  Assuming I can even survive each time I am picked that is another 210 games to play at this rate.  No one plays just asssisination either so wasting time on other game modes also.

That is retarded and just begs to be boosted.  Are quite a few like that too, like the disarming explosives on search and destroy...when the entire team stops the enemy arming them in the first place is no way going to disarm two in one game, for 8 games.

I won't waste my time playing countless hours waiting for opportunities based completely on luck.  That is a mugs game. 

So few games played with friendly fire turned on also, no one joins the games that do have it on.  Results in massive granade and rocket spam on objectives.

I won't reply to the hypocrites in this thread, just jump on some trophy sites and you can see them pleading for boosting.  Or if you just look in this thread.

Hey Kylie if Gamefly sends it to me I'll boost with you i agree with you about some of them. Like the one where you have to keep a person alive. the chances of it being you are slim

Well i already sent back Leisure Suit Larry so hopefully they will ship something out by tomorrow

KylieDog said:
Ail said:
KylieDog said:

Tekken trophy list looks lame. Nothing to do with the actual fighting mode unless some of the hidden ones are.

No idea how hard the campaign mode is but from the sounds of it those trophies are easy.

edit: Oh, I got the 1% trophy for Killzone 2.  I am done with this games online now, except to boost for the missing ribbons/medals.  Do those, finish game on Elite and two other easy trophies and plat is mine.

Bah, don't boost !

Earn them just playing the game online !!!

The way the ribbons/medals are designed is crap though.  For the assasination I've played about 30 games and only ever been picked as target once.  Assuming I can even survive each time I am picked that is another 210 games to play at this rate.  No one plays just asssisination either so wasting time on other game modes also.

That is retarded and just begs to be boosted.  Are quite a few like that too, like the disarming explosives on search and destroy...when the entire team stops the enemy arming them in the first place is no way going to disarm two in one game, for 8 games.

I won't waste my time playing countless hours waiting for opportunities based completely on luck.  That is a mugs game. 

So few games played with friendly fire turned on also, no one joins the games that do have it on.  Results in massive granade and rocket spam on objectives.

I won't reply to the hypocrites in this thread, just jump on some trophy sites and you can see them pleading for boosting.  Or if you just look in this thread.

I got 90% of my ribons/medals ranking up and then while working on my 1% trophies.

Once I got 1% I was down to 4 assassination defend ribons and 3 search and retrieve ones.

Thing is I mostly played (90% of the time)  games with all the modes ( and not DM only games) and I played quite a few long games ( personally I find those more fun).

Things like the air turret ribons are dead easy now that it was fixed in a patch 3-4 months ago.

On a medium lenght Blood Gracht game you can easilly get 10-15 air turret kills.

Some ribons are hard in short 5 minutes games but in long games they become dead easy...

They are a lot of no rockets games too ( I played those a lot but I did play with rockets too).

For pistols there are pistols only games... 

The only painful ribon is really assassination defend, that ones needs short games(whereas pretty much any other ribon is easier in long game) and you need to be picked on a large map or it is really hard..