By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Just got my frist trophies in 10 days. On Trine, quality game so far. @Kylie, lame for boosting killzone 2, if you do that how can you feel good about the plat if you just boosted it.

Around the Network

Adn I am on W3 (2nd map) on Crystal Defenders. I should be able to beat it soon.

Now, unless I see a video I dont see how I can finish a map without losing a single crystal and not deploying the Thief.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I have two challenge rooms left to complete in Batman Arkham Asylum: Shock and Awe (Extreme) and Rumble in the Jungle (Extreme). Both are proving to be quite difficult to get three bats. Looks like I have to put this game on hold as Uncharted 2 is out tomorrow :)

@Arcturus
Nice job, when you get 3 medals on those last two challenge rooms will you get platinum in Batman?

@HideoK: Unfortunately, no. I still need to play through the story mode one more time on Hard. I didn't think to start with Hard :S

I also need to get the trophy for performing all combo moves.

Around the Network

@kyliedog i would of helped you get some of the ribbons but my brother i=stole my game lol but the only ribbon to boost is air turrent as its crap and everyone boosts that but the rest are easy, heavy with boost got my melee kills done in no time and headshots i didnt even notice i had lol

@ashleyac you got the dreaded trophy meltdown lol i had that two months ago and yoko i think awhile ago to.

@mattbfg - yeh i've definitley got it, im hoping trine will get me back into them as its i've really been enjoying it so far, once pro evo 2010 is out i'll be on ps3 a hell of a lot more. Plus i've just finished my university applications so i wont be as stressed anymore :)

Anyone ever determine if the extra challenge rooms count towards the trophies?

Ail said:

Broncos 5-0 !!!!
So Broncos beat Pats in OT while Cowboys beat KC in OT.
Of course noone is going to give the Cowboys medals for needing OT to beat KC....

On a side note I spent the rest of the day dying in Demon's Souls but finally got a new boss down at the end of the day.....( Demon's Souls plat is not something I will get anytime soon, I have like 6% of the trophies after 30 hours...)

Agreed, but at least we found a new star receiver in the process, pretty much single-handedly reestablishing the passing game.

fadetoone said:
Anyone ever determine if the extra challenge rooms count towards the trophies?
Ail said:

Broncos 5-0 !!!!
So Broncos beat Pats in OT while Cowboys beat KC in OT.
Of course noone is going to give the Cowboys medals for needing OT to beat KC....

On a side note I spent the rest of the day dying in Demon's Souls but finally got a new boss down at the end of the day.....( Demon's Souls plat is not something I will get anytime soon, I have like 6% of the trophies after 30 hours...)

Agreed, but at least we found a new star receiver in the process, pretty much single-handedly reestablishing the passing game.

Kansas City isn't a bad team. And ever since we let go of Roy Williams and Akin Ayodele our defense has been shit. Our offense is fine. Just horrible coaching. Wade Phillips isn't hard on them thats why they are penalized so much because he dont do a damn thing about it. Ad Pats aren't good this year so Broncos dont deserve medals either.

wow. I copied all my saved data, reformated my hard drive, Redownloaded all the dlc, and fallout 3 is still freezing. im done with it. no 100 percent for me

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.