By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

FootballFan said:
I can't wait for Modern Warfare 2!

OMG!!!!!!!!! So do I!!!!!

Its like we are twins or something. lol

But, yeah. Cant freaking wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to calm down.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

Im far more looking forward to the Multiplayer. Im hoping that veteran isn't as stupid.

5 or 6 grenades simultaniously landing around you is unrealistic! Thinking about it, the game is actually pretty easy if there were just a standard amount of grenades.

Just the thought of Heart of the Reich nakes me shiver....

FootballFan said:
Im far more looking forward to the Multiplayer. Im hoping that veteran isn't as stupid.

5 or 6 grenades simultaniously landing around you is unrealistic! Thinking about it, the game is actually pretty easy if there were just a standard amount of grenades.

Just the thought of Heart of the Reich nakes me shiver....

Yeah. But honestly, Im eagerly antecipating both.

I loved CoD4 and WaW singleplayer. I cant wait to play MW2's SP.

Even on Veteran. Its gonna be awesome!!!!!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

tomb raider plat is mine, trying to finish up trivial pursuit before i go to work tomorrow since i work until tuesday and then its all about uncharted 2!

Im getting MW2 i think at midnight. i have it pre-ordered so im getting it asap

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

Around the Network

4 weeks and 3 days

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

KylieDog said:
KylieDog said:
Anyone want to boost Killzone 2 ribbons/medals with me?

I have a few but I want to try and get them all before the new weekly ranking starts. Playing normally I will not get it done in time.

I help back, obviously.

Nobody?  Could really use the turret/air support at least.  Headshot and melee would be good too.

How long will you have it? I just sent back Leisure Suit Larry and they might send that to me cuz it says its available

My PS3 is pissing me off, this past week it has been constantly freezing on me, at first i just thought it was Tomb Raider Underworld and one of the many bugs/glitches since that was the game i was playing, but its doing now on trivial pursuit as well. hope it doesnt die lol

well i have been having troble with Fallout 3 with freezing. i looked online and i found few forms that said try deleting the game data. i did that and it still freezes. so i dont know whats up with ps3 this week

KylieDog said:
Got it until whenever my partners friend wants it back.

Uncharted 2 and Fallout 3 release this Friday here though so I wanted to do the online Valor trophies this week so can forget about the online after that.

I want the headshot one for the extra points, the turret/air support and melee because they seem impossible. Other things like the survive during assasination seem hard too, mainly because I never seem to get pick so do not even have the chance to try and earn that. Killing the target is much easier.

I need the air turret & melee, then I'm done.. How do you want to boost?