By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

scabab said:
Wait i gotta add who on what? i dont know who this Artcus whats his name is.

Isnt there someone i need to add a friend on PSN?

message the guy on page one. he is the one who dose the whole trophy League. he will ask you to add his psn account so he can see your stats from week to week. message him. his name is arcturus.

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

Around the Network

Lol yeah just read the first post buddy

Damn, I love the RPG on Uncharted 2.

I just played a game where it was me against 3 guys. 20 kills game. I won 20-2.

Then I played another 20 kills game with them, but it was Sniper Rifle and Pistole.

I won 20-7.

Actually, Uncharted 2 is a very fair game in terms of leveling. Always (as in most of the time, there are few exceptions) the people with higher levels are always on top.

Which is contrary to a lot of games. I mean on CoD4, I was like lvl. 30 and still got my ass kicked by people on lvl. 15-20. And a lot of times people with low levels would be on top.

Do you guys agree?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Well i added that Vgchartz1 guy, he hasnt added me yet though.

Do i have to save what games i have Platinums for?

If so its

Quantum of Solace
Uncharted
COD WAW
Wolverine
Batman AA

they better come out with a patch for fallout 3 point lookout soon. i cant even F@%# move 30 ft with out freezing. i cant open up my pip boy or press select to pass the time. I have never been this frustrated over a game in my life.

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

Around the Network

Hmm id be ranked 55th thats not bad.

@rukusa iv just started playing red faction and wow congrats on the plat has this is a fustrating game lol i can already see myself having trouble with getting all the guerilla missions done and the car to base ones do my head in :(
online seems to take awhile to get a game to which is a downer and hidden mission bonus seems tricky. so congrats :)

^Yeah, I enjoyed Red faction, but mining all rocks and getting all online trophies I couldnt do cause it was a a pain.

Kudos to you, rukusa!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

i got lost in Red Faction. i didnt know what to do so i sent it back

I can't wait for Modern Warfare 2!