By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I definitely need to pick up Demon's Souls, as I know it'll be a game that'll last me a good while. The bad point is that it would probably be the only game I will be able to buy until next month or Christmas, as not having a job is totally taking its toll on my gaming purchases.

Anyways, I am up to 243 matches played on KOF12, which means I still have over 1100 matches to play before I get the platinum. The only problem for me is finding someone to boost with on a constant basis, as most of the people I boost with aren't even in the US and getting times for both of us together is tough.

Around the Network

Im giving up on fallout 3 for now. i cant play it at all. it keeps freezing no mater what i do

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

@Ail

Ok thats cool

Btw: I beat Mentor difficuly but i didn´t get a trophy for Warrior.

I would like to be added to the league it sounds interesting, here are my details.

PSN ID - scabab

Trophies - 626

Platinum - 5
Gold - 29
Silver - 110
Bronze - 482

Im level 11 and im 2% in on that level.

KylieDog said:
Are you low on hardrive memory? I had some freezing issues when my hardrive was low on memory, I upgraded and it very rarely happened again, if I waited for a minute or two it would unfreeze too.

Try deleting the game data for Fallout 3...just if you dropped anything in the game world you want and intended to pick up later go get it and put it in your appartment safe/locker or something first.

well i just deleted the games i dont play anymore. and when it dose freez i leave it alone for a few min so that dosnt help.

and how do you update your memory?

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

Around the Network
scabab said:
I would like to be added to the league it sounds interesting, here are my details.

PSN ID - scabab

Trophies - 626

Platinum - 5
Gold - 29
Silver - 110
Bronze - 482

you have to add Arcturus on VGChartz and he will explain everything to you. he will ask you to add a profile on psn to your friends list. then he will check it weekly.

scabab said:

PSN ID - scabab

Trophies - 626

Platinum - 5
Gold - 29
Silver - 110
Bronze - 482

Another person ahead of me

FootballFan said:
scabab said:

PSN ID - scabab

Trophies - 626

Platinum - 5
Gold - 29
Silver - 110
Bronze - 482

Another person ahead of me

ROFL

KylieDog said:
Mark51501000 said:
KylieDog said:
Are you low on hardrive memory? I had some freezing issues when my hardrive was low on memory, I upgraded and it very rarely happened again, if I waited for a minute or two it would unfreeze too.

Try deleting the game data for Fallout 3...just if you dropped anything in the game world you want and intended to pick up later go get it and put it in your appartment safe/locker or something first.

well i just deleted the games i dont play anymore. and when it dose freez i leave it alone for a few min so that dosnt help.

and how do you update your memory?

Buy a larger hardrive.

whair would i get one? Best Buy, Online?

Wait i gotta add who on what? i dont know who this Artcus whats his name is.

Isnt there someone i need to add a friend on PSN?