By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Tbone said:
@Ail

Guess what cleared the Ultimate ninja mission against 2 Ruys, actually to tell the truth my brother did with the A.I

Ultimate 4 and 5 aren't actually that hard.

They are easy with a partner, based on luck with the AI.

One person draw their attention, the other does non stop UT.

I think I will give them a shot again toonight !

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

By the way, the dogs on MNM are really really bad....

Luckily most of the time you fight them you have time to precharge a UT or it would be a nightmare...

Up to first checkpoint in Act2. Finally got my Lunar lvl 2 so things going a little better now....

Ail said:
Tbone said:
@Ail

Guess what cleared the Ultimate ninja mission against 2 Ruys, actually to tell the truth my brother did with the A.I

Yeah u defenitely need a good partner and u gotta know what u are doing. Lunar staff is a great weapon its really effective against most of the bosses.

Really that sucks i really hate those damm dogs.

Btw u playing now?

Tbone said:
Ail said:
Tbone said:
@Ail

Yeah u defenitely need a good partner and u gotta know what u are doing. Lunar staff is a great weapon its really effective against most of the bosses.

Btw u playing now?

I am at work !

It's 11 AM here !

I like the Lunar staff for the Izuna drop while jumping :p

Even if you miss you can usuallly land safely and make room by sweeping the staff around ( I don't even try the basic izuna drop with the Dragon sword in MNM, I suck at it and with grab being instand death I don't want to be that close to enemies..)

My prefered weapon is still the Enma's fang though, Kick ass UT, very easy to use ID while jumping ( and you can chain them very easilly due to the large reach of the weapon) and very good to decap those stronger enemies you fight later on. Only issue is that it's a bit slow against some of the faster boss.

Izuna drop while jumping is just so much safer in harder modes imo...

Up to 1k kills with 4 weapons ( dragon sword, lunar staff, flail, Enma's fang).

Sadly of the 5 weapons remaining the only one I like is the Falcon's talon where I have 609 kills...

I am not that good with the others so I guess I will raise their kill count while doing Acolyte chapter challenge ( tonfa UT destroys hardcore but the Obliterate range sucks bad...)

Ail said:
Tbone said:
Ail said:
Tbone said:
@Ail

Btw u playing now?

I am at work !

It's 11 AM here !

Even if you miss you can usuallly land safely and make room by sweeping the staff around ( I don't even try the basic izuna drop with the Dragon sword in MNM, I suck at it and with grab being instand death I don't want to be that close to enemies..)

My prefered weapon is still the Enma's fang though, Kick ass UT, very easy to use ID while jumping ( and you can chain them very easilly due to the large reach of the weapon) and very good to decap those stronger enemies you fight later on. Only issue is that it's a bit slow against some of the faster boss.

Sadly of the 5 weapons remaining the only one I like is the Falcon's talon where I have 609 kills...

I am not that good with the others so I guess I will raise their kill count while doing Acolyte chapter challenge ( tonfa UT destroys hardcore but the Obliterate range sucks bad...)

U have time to play when u get home?

Around the Network
Tbone said:
Ail said:
Tbone said:
Ail said:
Tbone said:
@Ail

Btw u playing now?

I am at work !

It's 11 AM here !

Mail when if you see me on PSN playing the game.

Although I am going to try to pick up Demons Souls over lunch so gonna have to spread my time between both games (tbh aside from clearing Master Ninja the rest of NGS2 is starting to get boring, I have done roughly 3.5 clears so far, even Mentor chapter challenge when you have all weapons maxed out really isn't that hard and I know tricks to make half the bosses easy at this point).

I still get utterly destroyed in MNM though and I have yet to reach the hard parts ( chapter 5, 8 and 11 with the girls  and supposed to be crazy hard).

Ail said:
Tbone said:
Ail said:
Tbone said:
Ail said:
Tbone said:
@Ail

Btw u playing now?

I am at work !

It's 11 AM here !

Although I am going to try to pick up Demons Souls over lunch so gonna have to spread my time between both games (tbh aside from clearing Master Ninja the rest of NGS2 is starting to get boring, I have done roughly 3.5 clears so far, even Mentor chapter challenge when you have all weapons maxed out really isn't that hard and I know tricks to make half the bosses easy at this point).

I still get utterly destroyed in MNM though and I have yet to reach the hard parts ( chapter 5, 8 and 11 with the girls  and supposed to be crazy hard).

Ok so the time for u is 11 30 am right? we can say in 5 hours from now.

Really the game u can complete the game as normal games, the trick is that u gotta know what u are doing how and when.

Tbone said:
Ail said:
Tbone said:
Ail said:
Tbone said:
Ail said:
Tbone said:
@Ail

Btw u playing now?

I am at work !

It's 11 AM here !

Ok so the time for u is 11 30 am right? we can say in 5 hours from now.

Really the game u can complete the game as normal games, the trick is that u gotta know what u are doing how and when.

I won't be back home.

I get home around 7h30pm  EST which is like half past midnight  London time....

I rather play co-op tomorrow, easier to find a time that both fits us on a week end( I will be on the PS3 the whole day, just mail me on PSN whenever you are ready :p) and I want to try Demons Souls toonight, got the last copy at my local Best Buy.

Have you guys seen the GTTV episode about Modern Warfare 2? A lot of stuff we already knew but it also shows some new Spec Ops maps/ Pretty sweet.

Below is the chapter that shows the new maps:

www.jamesvandermemes.com

ok is anyone else having problems with Fallout 3.
when i try and play Point lookout i can play for a few min and then it will start to lag. right after it starts to lag it will freez up and i have to restart it.

Is this happining with anyone else.
And is there a way i can fix it.

i thought it might be that my ps3 was in a tight space, i changed it and it still dose it.

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.