By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Ail said:
Tbone said:
Ail said:
Tbone said:
@Ail

But how come u are online anway?

Btw can we if u have time play some Team missions together this weekend.

The Ultimate ninja missions seems impossible, if the bosses grab u once then u are dead and 1 blow from them will take half of ur lifebar.

If u gonna rate platinum on this game its definetly 11/10

My PS3 has been online for the last 2 years :P

I never shut it off lol...

Lol why not.

So u think u have time for some Team missions?

Might have, dunno yet what I will be doing...

Let me know.

Around the Network

well thats good to know.

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

jake_the_fake1 said:
Mark51501000 said:
i do the same thing. my ps3 has been on for a few weeks. im just thinking i might get the yellow light thing for my ps3

it's not an issue while the PS3 is on because of the cooling system, the most damaged is done when the PS3 is turned off after several hours of gaming, so the best thing to do is to take the PS3 back to the XMB and let it idle and auto shutdown after an hour, this allows the PS3 to cool down to something close to room temp before powering down, otherwise if it's turned off directly after gaming then you have a really hot CPU/GPU and heat sink with no fan to cool things off, and this just ends up shortening the components life which shorten your PS3 life and most likely lead to YLOD issues, well that's what i reckon.

Is this true? i usually shutdown my ps3 like 10 mins after i played 2-3 hours.

I guess i am doomed, i always shut mine down within minutes of ending my playing session lol

@Ail

Omg UN mission 5 is against 5 fake Ryus!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

hey dose anyone know what time the psn store updates on the West coast?

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

Mark51501000 said:

Generally, it updates around 6-8PM on the East coast.

jake_the_fake1 said:

is that in Australia?

The pre-order thing is strange, the sling bag bonus is exclusive at game, while EB people get a tin case...I'd much prefer the bag since I was planning on getting a new one anyway, this way I get an uncharted 2 branded one instead of some cheap frill one I was ganna get XD

Oh, Australia.  I have no idea what's going on over there.  :)

MasterVG71782 said:
Mark51501000 said:

Generally, it updates around 6-8PM on the East coast.

Thats lame. they shuld update it at like 8 in the morning.

instead of making us w8 till like 5.

this is why i dont play Wii
http://www.funnyjunk.com/movies/2984/HDTV+WII+FAIL+MAMA/