By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

jake_the_fake1 said:
dam it I caved!!!

I'm pre-ordering Uncharted 2 tomorrow at game...it comes with an uncharted 2 themed sling bag.
I was actually planning on buying a new sling bag anyway but now I get a 2 for 1 deal and I simply could not resist.

It's though, there only been 2 games this generation I have bought on day 1 and for full price, the first was Killzone 2 and now it'll be Uncharted 2, normally though I get my games a couple months later when the price drops but not this time...also if one takes notice both were/are graphical beast when released and both are Sony games.

Dam you Sony you win again!!!

Uncharted 2 will likely be pricey for a long time just like the first one.  That's part of the reason why I have no qualms about preordering it for the rough equivalent of $45.

Another cheapish option for people would be to get it during Toys R Us's buy 2 get 1 free sale next week.

Around the Network
HideoK said:
I'm taking my time with Ninja Gainden Sigma 2. Only on my 1st play on path of the warrior at a chapter 6 checkpoint. Those ghost pirana fish got the better of me last night.

Vigorian flail > ghosts fishs. ( get on land before fighting them, you can shoot them to get their attention).

Dogs are a pain, best trick is know where they are and charge an Enma's fang UT when you know they are coming..

Actually if you can beat a chapter on a difficulty you can get master ninja ranking on it. Taking long or dying doesn't seem to affect your score, which is kinda stupid...

Well up to 55% of the trophies now and about to get 1k kills with 2 more weapons....

PS : grabs are instant kills on master ninja........ So far I have done the first part of chapter 1 ( equivalent of the demo) and it wasn't so bad though, I might get back to it toonight.l

I have done a little over 3 play-throughs of the game. I don't think I will be able to beat some of the team missions except if I find a very good partner though. Rest seem doable although replaying acolyte chapter replay is going to be boring as hell....

I am in US Tbone so each time you are playing I am probably at work......

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

fadetoone said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
dam it I caved!!!

I'm pre-ordering Uncharted 2 tomorrow at game...it comes with an uncharted 2 themed sling bag.
I was actually planning on buying a new sling bag anyway but now I get a 2 for 1 deal and I simply could not resist.

It's though, there only been 2 games this generation I have bought on day 1 and for full price, the first was Killzone 2 and now it'll be Uncharted 2, normally though I get my games a couple months later when the price drops but not this time...also if one takes notice both were/are graphical beast when released and both are Sony games.

Dam you Sony you win again!!!

Uncharted 2 will likely be pricey for a long time just like the first one.  That's part of the reason why I have no qualms about preordering it for the rough equivalent of $45.

Another cheapish option for people would be to get it during Toys R Us's buy 2 get 1 free sale next week.

is that in Australia?

The pre-order thing is strange, the sling bag bonus is exclusive at game, while EB people get a tin case...I'd much prefer the bag since I was planning on getting a new one anyway, this way I get an uncharted 2 branded one instead of some cheap frill one I was ganna get XD

@Ail

But how come u are online anway?

Btw can we if u have time play some Team missions together this weekend.

The Ultimate ninja missions seems impossible, if the bosses grab u once then u are dead and 1 blow from them will take half of ur lifebar.

If u gonna rate platinum on this game its definetly 11/10

Tbone said:
@Ail

The Ultimate ninja missions seems impossible, if the bosses grab u once then u are dead and 1 blow from them will take half of ur lifebar.

My PS3 has been online for the last 2 years :P

I never shut it off lol...

Around the Network

i do the same thing. my ps3 has been on for a few weeks. im just thinking i might get the yellow light thing for my ps3

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

Mark51501000 said:
i do the same thing. my ps3 has been on for a few weeks. im just thinking i might get the yellow light thing for my ps3

Well after 2 years mine is still going strong and the first few months it was actually working non stop doing the folding at home thingy. I stopped after a while though.

Ail said:
Tbone said:
@Ail

Lol why not.

So u think u have time for some Team missions?

Tbone said:
Ail said:
Tbone said:
@Ail

Lol why not.

So u think u have time for some Team missions?

Might have, dunno yet what I will be doing...

Mark51501000 said:

it's not an issue while the PS3 is on because of the cooling system, the most damaged is done when the PS3 is turned off after several hours of gaming, so the best thing to do is to take the PS3 back to the XMB and let it idle and auto shutdown after an hour, this allows the PS3 to cool down to something close to room temp before powering down, otherwise if it's turned off directly after gaming then you have a really hot CPU/GPU and heat sink with no fan to cool things off, and this just ends up shortening the components life which shorten your PS3 life and most likely lead to YLOD issues, well that's what i reckon.