By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@Dark Odin

Ouch. Sounds like you might have to re-start a new save offline on Super Heroic.
I encountered 1 bug too. The one for combat mastery, I couldn't get the robots back with their grenades. It was glitched at 0/20. A friend recommended that I change characters and luckily that worked. Although it worked like 1 in every 3 or 4 robot kills. I would keep changing characters each time. It was clearly glitched. Same friend had a problem with the chain 5 explosions challenge. He started a fresh save offline and re-did all the combat mastery challenges to get it. The glitches in the game supposedly come about from playing the online co-op. If you play everything offline co-op there should be no problem.

Around the Network

hey dose anyone know if the Fallout dlc is coming out at midnight again?

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

I would never buy it from you, Dark Odin. Nao da pra confiar em brasileiro nessas coisas hehehehe

Bruncadeira!

Also, I finally finished the first map on Crystal Defenders. Damn, it took a while. Now, on the 2nd map, I played only once and died on wave 23. I have to figure out a new strategy cause the path divides.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

45th ftw ^_^

Ail said:
geddesmond2 said:
Ail said:

Mmm some of the NGS2 trophies are glitched.
I just got the trophy for 1k Izuna drop and the one for 1k guillotine throws by watching someone else ninja cinema....
I only have 315 Izuna drops and 136 guillotine throws...
And it's not like the guy did 685 ID during the video...

This sucks....

Seriously? Dam your the third person to say they have had problems with the trophies. Someone on my friends list never recieved his gullotine throw trophey and hes done way over the 1000 mark. I've also been on his ninja record page and I never recieved any of the trophies you have said so maybe its not a common glitch.

Does anyone know if you unlock anything in the game for getting 10,000 kills with the 1 weapon. I see a bar thats marked at 10k for each weapon.

You don't ( I know the whole trophy list and there is no trophy for that).

Up to 52% of the trophies !

Gonna try to force myself to finish scoring master Ninja on all the warrior chapter challenges ( it's a drag lol , too easy...)

No I'm talking about unlocking in-game content for getting 10k kills with each weapon. A costume or anything in the line of that

Around the Network

dam it I caved!!!

I'm pre-ordering Uncharted 2 tomorrow at game...it comes with an uncharted 2 themed sling bag.
I was actually planning on buying a new sling bag anyway but now I get a 2 for 1 deal and I simply could not resist.

It's though, there only been 2 games this generation I have bought on day 1 and for full price, the first was Killzone 2 and now it'll be Uncharted 2, normally though I get my games a couple months later when the price drops but not this time...also if one takes notice both were/are graphical beast when released and both are Sony games.

Dam you Sony you win again!!!

Ail said:
geddesmond2 said:
Ail said:

Mmm some of the NGS2 trophies are glitched.
I just got the trophy for 1k Izuna drop and the one for 1k guillotine throws by watching someone else ninja cinema....
I only have 315 Izuna drops and 136 guillotine throws...
And it's not like the guy did 685 ID during the video...

This sucks....

Seriously? Dam your the third person to say they have had problems with the trophies. Someone on my friends list never recieved his gullotine throw trophey and hes done way over the 1000 mark. I've also been on his ninja record page and I never recieved any of the trophies you have said so maybe its not a common glitch.

Does anyone know if you unlock anything in the game for getting 10,000 kills with the 1 weapon. I see a bar thats marked at 10k for each weapon.

You don't ( I know the whole trophy list and there is no trophy for that).

Up to 52% of the trophies !

Gonna try to force myself to finish scoring master Ninja on all the warrior chapter challenges ( it's a drag lol , too easy...)

Man u are fast, funny thing when i see u online u never play anything I tried only the first chapter on challange and got Master ninja but was on Normal difficulty. Getting Master ninja on Master ninja difficulty will be hard as hell even trying getting on Mentor will be hard.

I'm taking my time with Ninja Gainden Sigma 2. Only on my 1st play on path of the warrior at a chapter 6 checkpoint. Those ghost pirana fish got the better of me last night.

HideoK said:
I'm taking my time with Ninja Gainden Sigma 2. Only on my 1st play on path of the warrior at a chapter 6 checkpoint. Those ghost pirana fish got the better of me last night.

Yeah Ghost fish and the dogs are really pain in the ass.

HideoK said:
@Dark Odin

Ouch. Sounds like you might have to re-start a new save offline on Super Heroic.
I encountered 1 bug too. The one for combat mastery, I couldn't get the robots back with their grenades. It was glitched at 0/20. A friend recommended that I change characters and luckily that worked. Although it worked like 1 in every 3 or 4 robot kills. I would keep changing characters each time. It was clearly glitched. Same friend had a problem with the chain 5 explosions challenge. He started a fresh save offline and re-did all the combat mastery challenges to get it. The glitches in the game supposedly come about from playing the online co-op. If you play everything offline co-op there should be no problem.

I got the platinum, this is how it happened:

I played more missions until I counted 25... no trophy, no differece in status page. I kept doing this until 28th mission completed without revival, and... trophy and platinum.
And, at the status page, 13 of 25. so if this happens with anyone, just keep playing...

and ur right, the problem is with the co-op online (just the better part of the game...), the trivia genius trophy also bugged for me, just because I played one of the HQ answering the questions with a friend online.

anyway, I´ll see if there´s new trophies in the DLC that is coming today (according to IGN) or I don´t want to see this game ever again.

@marcio

BRINCADEIRAAAAAAAAAAA!!! hehehehe