By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Ail said:

Mmm some of the NGS2 trophies are glitched.
I just got the trophy for 1k Izuna drop and the one for 1k guillotine throws by watching someone else ninja cinema....
I only have 315 Izuna drops and 136 guillotine throws...
And it's not like the guy did 685 ID during the video...

This sucks....

Meh, on the bright side, at least it's for grind trophies.  That's less lame then getting a trophy that requires ridiculous amounts of skill.

Around the Network
Tbone said:
Ail said:

It's weird I have 2 ppls in my friends list but I can't see them in Ninja Records.
Have you been playing the game while being signed on the PSN HideoK and FadeToOne ?

On the positive side my skills have improved enough to the point where I don't die so much in mentor anymore. Up to chapter 14 and I hope to finish Path of the Mentor toonight.

Master Ninja is still going to be hard though as there are quite a few bosses where I bullied my way through with healing items and haven't found a good enough strategy that will prevent me to get hit...

Path of the Mentor feels like it's the right fun difficulty now though, challenging but not crazy impossible...

I was wondering the same thing, why can´t u see ur friends records.

Chapter 14 nice, i´m at chapter 9 i would have been on chapter 10 but for some odd reason when u get signed it returns to the title screen. This happend twice for me, i don´t get its story mode ffs.

Well done on beating it on Mentor.

Yeah i heard about that if u watch a video where someone gets trophies u will get them aswell, same thing happend on 360.

Hopefully someone will beat those 4 Ultimate ninja missions so i can watch it and get the trophies aswell

Ok you can only see ninja records of people you have played co-op with  or ppls on the leaderboard.

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
Tbone said:
Ail said:

It's weird I have 2 ppls in my friends list but I can't see them in Ninja Records.
Have you been playing the game while being signed on the PSN HideoK and FadeToOne ?

On the positive side my skills have improved enough to the point where I don't die so much in mentor anymore. Up to chapter 14 and I hope to finish Path of the Mentor toonight.

Master Ninja is still going to be hard though as there are quite a few bosses where I bullied my way through with healing items and haven't found a good enough strategy that will prevent me to get hit...

Path of the Mentor feels like it's the right fun difficulty now though, challenging but not crazy impossible...

Chapter 14 nice, i´m at chapter 9 i would have been on chapter 10 but for some odd reason when u get signed it returns to the title screen. This happend twice for me, i don´t get its story mode ffs.

Yeah i heard about that if u watch a video where someone gets trophies u will get them aswell, same thing happend on 360.

Hopefully someone will beat those 4 Ultimate ninja missions so i can watch it and get the trophies aswell

Ok you can only see ninja records of people you have played co-op with  or ppls on the leaderboard.

Omg the lagg when u play online co-op is beyond. Did that ever happen to u when u played the story u got signed out and returned to the title screen?

Tbone said:
Ail said:
Tbone said:
Ail said:

Omg the lagg when u play online co-op is beyond. Did that ever happen to u when u played the story u got signed out and returned to the title screen?

Nope

But if you don't want that to happen, sign out of PSN before starting the game for story mode...

I held at 18th, but Im only 1 point ahead of the 19th.

And Im still getting my ass kicked by Crystal Defenders.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
marciosmg said:
I held at 18th, but Im only 1 point ahead of the 19th.

And Im still getting my ass kicked by Crystal Defenders.

On world 2 and 3 Crystals are your friend.

A good strat is actually to drop very few units but have them totally surrounded by crystals ( reds and yellows, blue only come handy on a couple maps).

Ail said:

I just got the trophy for 1k Izuna drop and the one for 1k guillotine throws by watching someone else ninja cinema....

This sucks....

Seriously? Dam your the third person to say they have had problems with the trophies. Someone on my friends list never recieved his gullotine throw trophey and hes done way over the 1000 mark. I've also been on his ninja record page and I never recieved any of the trophies you have said so maybe its not a common glitch.

Does anyone know if you unlock anything in the game for getting 10,000 kills with the 1 weapon. I see a bar thats marked at 10k for each weapon.

geddesmond2 said:
Ail said:

This sucks....

Seriously? Dam your the third person to say they have had problems with the trophies. Someone on my friends list never recieved his gullotine throw trophey and hes done way over the 1000 mark. I've also been on his ninja record page and I never recieved any of the trophies you have said so maybe its not a common glitch.

Does anyone know if you unlock anything in the game for getting 10,000 kills with the 1 weapon. I see a bar thats marked at 10k for each weapon.

You don't ( I know the whole trophy list and there is no trophy for that).

Up to 52% of the trophies !

Gonna try to force myself to finish scoring master Ninja on all the warrior chapter challenges ( it's a drag lol , too easy...)

haha fat man in X-Men Origins Wolverine. rofl beach ball

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

HideoK, I saw that you´ve won the marvel ultimate 2 platinum...

there´s just one trophy for me to win it too, but it´s glitched!

"Immortal Heroics
Defeat 25 maps on Super Heroic or Legendary Difficulty without revival or map reload."

First I played in Super Heroic, then in legendary. I did the simulators, trivias, boosts, combat trophies and everything now that I finished the game again.
On my status page when I press start it says that I have 13 maps of 25 finished without revival. (and 12 bosses, but I know that´s more than that).

So, looking to the map status I counted 22 maps finished without revival, not 13. And when I play via simulator one map that I haven´t finished without revival, it appears there in the status for the map, but in the main section the "13 of 25 maps completed without revival" doesn´t change at all.

what do I do???

I really don´t recommend this game. It´s cool, I love marvel, but there´s too many bugs. This is the 3rd trophy that I have a problem with... the other two I had to go back to an old save. but this even doing this don´t work.. I´d only recommend it for marcio because since that he´s here, he´d buy from me hehe