By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

ok thanks

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

Around the Network

It's weird I have 2 ppls in my friends list but I can't see them in Ninja Records.
Have you been playing the game while being signed on the PSN HideoK and FadeToOne ?

On the positive side my skills have improved enough to the point where I don't die so much in mentor anymore. Up to chapter 14 and I hope to finish Path of the Mentor toonight.

Master Ninja is still going to be hard though as there are quite a few bosses where I bullied my way through with healing items and haven't found a good enough strategy that will prevent me to get hit...

Path of the Mentor feels like it's the right fun difficulty now though, challenging but not crazy impossible...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:

It's weird I have 2 ppls in my friends list but I can't see them in Ninja Records.
Have you been playing the game while being signed on the PSN HideoK and FadeToOne ?

I don't have the game, nor do I plan to get it, so I wasn't sure where you got that idea in the first place :P

fadetoone said:
Ail said:

I don't have the game, nor do I plan to get it, so I wasn't sure where you got that idea in the first place :P

ROFL, all this time I mistook you and Tbone..

I need to friend the right guy lol...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Mark51501000 said:
there is no way in hell you can stick a sticky bomb to an enemy while he is in the air.

The way that i got it was to shock an enemy up against a wall (stand close to him) while he is in the air chuck a grenade quick, you might die as well but you will get the credit for the stunt

Around the Network

I got the sticky on the third island one one of the big conduits when you make them shrink they are in the air for a bit

I got lucky with mine.. i just used a shockwave on a random enemy and started spamming sticky grenades and got it lol

so gamefly is sending trivial pursuit, i heard that you can plat that game in like 3 hours...is it really that easy?

Well the first time i played coop arena on the plaza me & my buds got to round 6 but yesterday i got some better friends with mics on the village map & we did it in 25:02 but damn it was hard on 10 we had 4 machine gunners on us lol

And the competitive is really fun its all i play & i have a little over 1mill in cash now

g2g to the top ^_^