By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Ail said:
I'm scared !
I was surfing http://www.iberiansngrealm.com
and the best NG players in the world playing co-op together haven't been able to beat team missions Ultimate Ninja 1-3 so far.............

I bet this guy can do it. Best Sigma player ive seen. I watched all he´s videos.

Around the Network

InFamous is starten to piss me off

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

there is no way in hell you can stick a sticky bomb to an enemy while he is in the air.

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

^^its easier to do it with good powers because enemy stays in the air much longer, i did in with evil powers though

Mark51501000 said:
there is no way in hell you can stick a sticky bomb to an enemy while he is in the air.

Of course u can its easy, just shock wave him then press square like 100 times until u do it

Around the Network
Tbone said:
Mark51501000 said:

Of course u can its easy, just shock wave him then press square like 100 times until u do it

i do that but he will go right between them. im pissed i have been trying to get this one for an houre.

and i dont want to do it when im good because i already have 18 out of 21. im just getting a lil pissed because im watching how you do it on youtube. he makes it look simple. BUT ITS NOT. lol

Mark51501000 said:
Tbone said:
Mark51501000 said:

i do that but he will go right between them. im pissed i have been trying to get this one for an houre.

and i dont want to do it when im good because i already have 18 out of 21. im just getting a lil pissed because im watching how you do it on youtube. he makes it look simple. BUT ITS NOT. lol

I honestly don´t know, it was really easy for me. U gotta keep trying i guess

i no i just have vary little patience

do you know when the list will be updated?

Mark51501000 said:
do you know when the list will be updated?

It update late Tuesdays as always. Check first post always.