By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

dose anyone know what time he is updating the list?

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

Around the Network
NicholasCage said:
Anyone know what type of trophies are the hidden ones in Ninja Gaiden 2?

Yes.

Beat the game on Path of the Acolyte ( silver)

Beat the game on path of the Warrior (silver)

Beat the game on path of the Mentor (silver)

Beat the game on path of the Master Ninja ( silver).

Achieve Master Ninja ranking for every chapter in chapter challenge replays in Acolyte difficulty ( silver)

Achieve Master Ninja ranking for every chapter in chapter challenge replays in Warrior difficulty ( silver)

Achieve Master Ninja ranking for every chapter in chapter challenge replays in Mentor difficulty ( silver)

Achieve Master Ninja ranking for every chapter in chapter challenge replays in Master Ninja difficulty ( gold)

1k kills with Rachel, Ayame, and the third gal whose name I forget ( silver each).

Beat Chapter 1,4,7,10,13 ( bronze each).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

KylieDog said:
Can anyone tell me where I look to find my weekly position for Killzone 2 and how I work out what % I am in please?

I look at the leaderboards and it says "all time" "today" "week" "month" "last week" "last month".

Do I look at "week" and then see how may players are listed and work it out form that? It hasn't even been a day since the new week started and the top player has 7k points and 1500 kills....that doesn't seem right.

The top 1% so far is needed 1847 points. In less than 1 day...

Am I looking at the right leaderboard? Is no way I could play that much, presuming this will continue on throughout the week.

Few months ago you needed to finish in the top 1700 for the week.

Now there are probably less people playing so I would guess top 1000 or so, maybe even top 700...

I'm not 100% certain but I think I was around 1300 with 8k pts or so back in June...

I wouldn't be surprised if it's harder now, most of the casuals probably stopped playing and only the hardcore are left. Although I would expect the number of players for the week to increase in the week end. Check last week stats to see how many were ranked that week...

Mm I checked the leaderboard and your numbers seem right, good luck :P

PS : you forget that the week resets on Sunday at Noon European time so US players got the whole Sunday evening ( they get a headstart but euro catch up the last day).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

marciosmg said:
I finally managed to beat Uncharted 2`s Co-op Arena. Woo Hoo!!!

Also, I just got Crystal Defenders. Its pretty fun, but damn it hard. But Im just gonna keep trying till I get it.

How many levels are there in it? I got to level 7 and its really, hard. Gattling gunners kill anything that moves and everyone gets attacked from behind (strangle)

FootballFan said:
marciosmg said:
I finally managed to beat Uncharted 2`s Co-op Arena. Woo Hoo!!!

Also, I just got Crystal Defenders. Its pretty fun, but damn it hard. But Im just gonna keep trying till I get it.

How many levels are there in it? I got to level 7 and its really, hard. Gattling gunners kill anything that moves and everyone gets attacked from behind (strangle)

There are 10 rounds. I did it in The Plaza, because it is the easiest level. What you do is, everytime you get the treasure, go to the 2nd floor of the buildings on the side where you have to score.

They are connected. Just throw the treasure (aim by holding L2) and jump after it. The other 2 people have the job to mop up any resistance around the place you score.

About the big guy, we were lucky, we never got 2 of them at the same time like it happened a few times before. So your 2 other guys have to throw grenades and shoot him. He will start to back away.

That will give you the opportunity to go up. Once you are on the right side, he probably wont be there. If he is. repeat the process to get him to back away.

That should do it.

2 tips:

1) If you get the treasure, let it go and wait a long time before picking it up again, it will teleport back to its original place (dont know how long that is, but if you need to drop it to help a friend out, there is enough time.

2) Try to use headsets. They help tremendously in coordinating the game. You can let others know the position of enemies, who will carry the treasure, etc.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

Sounds cool. Village does suck for it, really bad.

FootballFan said:

I used all those paragraphs and words to explain to you and all you have to say is that it sounds cool?

You ingrateful pig!!!!

PS - Yes, the village sucks. Those damn guys with sniper rifles kill you from a million miles away. Another reason The Plaza is good, is that there is more rrom to cover and the enemies have to go through narrow paths to get to you, so a well placed grenade can get 3 or more.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
FootballFan said:

I used all those paragraphs and words to explain to you and all you have to say is that it sounds cool?

You ingrateful pig!!!!

PS - Yes, the village sucks. Those damn guys with sniper rifles kill you from a million miles away. Another reason The Plaza is good, is that there is more rrom to cover and the enemies have to go through narrow paths to get to you, so a well placed grenade can get 3 or more.

I will complete it!!!!!! THANKS for the advice!

What level are you now anyway

Just to say to everyone that you should all try out the Beta if you haven't already, it is truly brilliant.

OMG i cant sleep!!! 420

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

FootballFan said:
marciosmg said:
FootballFan said:

You ingrateful pig!!!!

I will complete it!!!!!! THANKS for the advice!

What level are you now anyway

Just to say to everyone that you should all try out the Beta if you haven't already, it is truly brilliant.

Im lvl 19. But thats because me and another guy spend a lot of time killing each other on the Custom Game section. We play Machinima on the The Stage level.

www.jamesvandermemes.com