By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@hideok many thanks i will defo grab the game should shut him up for xmas lol

@marcio defo FF7 was brilliant it ruined every other FF for me till FF10 lol

Around the Network

ps3 trophycard and ps3trophyguide still have very bad NGS2 information.
I know they update their trophies list based on what trophies are earned but right now it is buggy.

They only have 11 trophies listed for the game when the site has me as having earned 27 for a while now.

And they have me 7th in the world to clear path of the mentor when I haven't cleared it yet....( seems it's mixed up with clearing path of the warrior which I have done and they do not have listed...)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Tbone said:
@Ail

I tried the mission with 2 fake Ruys, its really hard and ur teammate don´t help u so much he just stand there and tries to shoot them with the bow.

If u have time now we can try and beat it?

I have seen some people that actually beat this with the AI as partner.

The strat is :

Select Rachel and your AI partner as Ryu.

Start with Ninpo .( might want to do Ninpo x2, depends if you want to save one for emergency situation where you need an invulnerability frame)

Move away and charge UT2 with Rachel, the 2 ryu will focus on the AI,  rinse and repeat...

Prob is AI will die, need help and most of the time you will get hit on your way to save him....( my good try I got one shot by izuna drop on my way to save the AI...). Sometimes a clone will come to you and you have to get him to drop aggro and go back to the AI..

My first try I actually got both clones to 60% with this strat in like 40 seconds. Later tries I did not do so well...

Things I have yet to try was  charging UT1 instead so that the UT come faster and the AI partner gets less pressure on him...

Ail said:
SO Jboy, what you think of my Broncos now ? ;)

Well, the Broncos were bound to win with Romo on their team!

fadetoone said:
Ail said:

Well, the Broncos were bound to win with Romo on their team!

That's what you get for throwing the ball at the guy being defended by Champ Bailey for half of the game !

1 interception and 2 passes deflection on the last two plays of the game !

Around the Network

had to post

BladeOfGod said:
had to post

What?

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

I'm scared !
I was surfing http://www.iberiansngrealm.com
and the best NG players in the world playing co-op together haven't been able to beat team missions Ultimate Ninja 1-3 so far.............

Ail said:

Lol both teams played terribly actually. With 2 turnovers the Broncos should have won by more. Dallas D was too good. and If we had a better coach than that shithead Phillips callin better plays we would have gone into overtime. But don't worry i guarantee Dallas will go further into playoffs than Denver

EDIT:This is from Nfl.com...

This isn’t an offense problem. This isn’t a defense problem.
    This is a far bigger problem. This is a character problem, and it has been brewing since Coach Wade took over for Big Bill.
    See, when you allow your team to make excuses, you always have an excuse. Even now, as a good number of Cowboys leaders have made a good-faith effort to be accountable and be better, they still lack whatever it is that allows certain teams to find ways to win. And there is always a reason why.

Jboy0990 said:
Ail said:

Lol both teams played terribly actually. With 2 turnovers the Broncos should have won by more. Dallas D was too good. and If we had a better coach than that shithead Phillips callin better plays we would have gone into overtime. But don't worry i guarantee Dallas will go further into playoffs than Denver

To go further in the playoffs they need to make the playoffs first....

Winning NFC East the way the Giants have been playing isn't going to be easy.

And with the Bears/Packers/Vikings division and the Falcons, the Wildcard race is going to be hot...

The only thing your Cowboys have going for them right now is that they have a very easy schedule ahead of them...

The Broncos won't win the wild card race in the AFC either but they have a shot at winning the division at least..( but it's going to be tough, the Chargers have such an easy schedule going forward compared to the Broncos...).

Whole season Chargers get the Giants, the Steelers and the Ravens as tough opponents outside of the division.

The Broncos get Giants, Steelers, Ravens, Pats and Colts...

Chargers get the Titans in December too but the way they have been playing so far...

Funny stuff by the way, right now the 2 Broncos Runningbacks each have more rushing yards than the whole Chargers offense...

PS : Your Dallas defense wasn't as good as the Broncos defense..

PS2 : funny thing is that to make the playoffs your Cowboys probably will have to beat the Chargers in December at home and that would help my Broncos making the playoffs :p