By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

ok i need help in Infamous. im trying to get the trophie, The Hunger. can you get the trophie by Bio Leeching pedestriands. i googled it and some forms said you can some said you cant. any help?

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

Around the Network

i think its enemies only if i remember correctly

Yeah, Bioleech is enemies onlu.

There is a Heal one that is for pedestrians.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Finally got the Perfect Fighter trophy on KOFXII last night, so all I have left are the online trophies. If I could actually get someone to help boost who's always online, then it probably would take like a week or so, but every person I've had to help me boost is either on when I sleep or can only play a few matches.

Lol, counting how many times u have to beat Sigma 2 on story mode and completing all chapter challenges u have to beat the game 7 times !!!!.

Around the Network

Damn. O_o
7 times.
I wouldnt have the patience for it.

I played Uncharted 3 times and I got a bit tired at the end

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
Damn. O_o
7 times.

Hehe, i don´t mind i like the game, good thing they made time consuming trophies

Edit: A couple of trophies are really hard aswell.

marciosmg said:
Damn. O_o
7 times.

The issue isn't patience..

Beating Master Ninja in story mode and scoring master ninja ranking in all chapters in master ninja difficulty is the real challenge..

You could play the game 300 hours and still not plat it if somehow your skills don't get to the needed level..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I'm sorry but 7 play thrus is ridiculous.. I don't think I'll put that many hours of playtime unless it has great online play and i get addicted

just broke 800 trophies.

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.