By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

uh oh, what happened lol

Around the Network

i just spent the last houre taking over the last area and all the missions i need to do to get the rest i need to be good to do it. it sucks because im at like 80%

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

Youre screwed buddy. Once go either good or bad its practically impossible to reverse it.

Btw guys, we should group up in Uncharted 2 MP.... when feel like taking a break from all the trophy whoring. Just to hang out and chill.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

FootballFan said:
Jboy0990 said:
@FootballFan
Reboot your ps3. like go to System settings and then go to restore system.
Back when i first got my ps3 like a few weeks after my friends werent showing up on my list and i could only read one message at a time it wouldn't display any other message except my last one i got then i restored it and it fixed it. But make sure you back up your save data for all your games on some thing or you'll lose them

I tried this and its worked! Thanks JBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem man glad i could help. I knew when you described what was goin on it sounded similar :)

rukusa said:
Youre screwed buddy. Once go either good or bad its practically impossible to reverse it.

Btw guys, we should group up in Uncharted 2 MP.... when feel like taking a break from all the trophy whoring. Just to hang out and chill.

im down

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

Around the Network
rukusa said:

I'm in

Some major time ownage with RPGs on Uncharted in private match!!!!!

Marcio and BladeOfGod = BOOOOM!

yeah i kicked footballfan's ass in 2 matches, but i was lucky that marcio was in my team

Yes. I kicked major ass.

I have to say Im getting pretty good in this game (when i can play it thats is). I still die a lot, but Im really good at killing. lol

I still hate the matchmaking system.

Hopefully, MW2 wont be like that for me.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Plunder is quite similar to capture the flag i really like it! The most important thing is the team winning, but i usually have a positive k/d

Pretty impresve stats though i have to say.
I got 19 kills in a 50kill max deathmatch i guess thats my best.

I played a few custom 3 vs 3 RPG matches and im like a 1 man army! No one can touch me and those who attempt to kill me get blown up instantly -------Well maybe not exactly but its funny