By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

not sure man, that is kinda screwy, if nothing else you could always get it on the second playthough

Around the Network

actually, just curious but have you already beaten sascha? i know part of the island will still show as though it hasnt been taken over until you beat sascha.

Ya i beat her

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

is 50% for infamous good in two days?

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

Ail said:

it seems I will only be buying time sinks for a while...

NGS2 : 200h+ game

Demon Souls : 100h

Uncharted 2 : Not sure, probably the shortest on the list.

NBA2k10 : 100h+

Dragon Age origins : 100h most likely

And I am not done with Madden yet, only in the 5th year of my latest  franchise and I want to keep playing...

500+ hours! Thats some serious time sink.

Just finished Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 with 33 hours recorded game time. That doesnt count all the time spent in menus upgrading characters, checking stats, etc so I'm not sure how accurate that is to my total.

Probably will sink 50h+ with Uncharted 2 including multiplayer.  25h+ Ratchet & Clank ACIT, 10h+ Trine, 20h+ Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, 25h+ Tekken 6, 35h+ Fallout 3 GOTY, 30h+ Star Wars Force Unleashed Sith Edition, 50h+ Modern Warfare 2 w/ multiplayer, 35h+ God of War Collection, 40h+ Assassins Creed II, 30h+ Left 4 Dead 2 (PC).

350+ hours and I have a feeling some of my estimates could be much higher. Those are all of the games I plan on sinking time into the rest of this year. I think I'm going to hold off on Demons Souls, Dragon Age Origins, Brutal Legend, and Borderlands for now....

Yikes! I just did the math and thats 14.5 days, thats nearly half a month of gaming time. lol

Around the Network

Yeah i love this time of year because there is always amazing games coming out almost on a weekly basis, but at the same time i never have enough time/money to play them all. i wish they spread out a little more, considering there is always a down time in the summer where there is maybe 2 good games in a month

@Draven26
Seriously, the gaming industry needs to spread release dates out more. They need to create the summer blockbusters of gaming like the movie industry has (May-July). But it looks like 2010 should have a ton more quality releases early in the year from Q1 - Q2 due to all the delays. Unless those dates get pushed back again to the holidays...

im wondering, in Infamous can you go from being Infamous (as in evil) back to good. or are you stuck there?

Not sure, if you can do it then i am almost certain you will have to really farm certain spots for all the XP neccesary for updgrades. good question though

i know im screwed if i cant