By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I just had a weird ass glitch in Dead Space. In chapter 8 in the beginning where you go to the elevator, i get in click the elevator button then it starts to move...i fall through the floor and end up in a pitch black room with a few boxes on the floor (that had ammo lol) the only door in the dark room is wide open and is nothing but space and stars, i walk out, float around in space for a bit then die lmao.....I am now almost through chapter 9 on impossible, i can smell the platinum. impossible seems pretty easy, so far anyways. only taken me 4 and a half hours to be almost done chapter 9

Around the Network
FootballFan said:
Ail

Well, thats the thing i presumed it was a fault with 3.00 but i did that update ages ago. But then i did 3.01 and it didn't fix the problem

Marcio

I can't join anyone on Cod or Uncharted or any game and i can't invite anyone. Occasionally the friends list dissapears completly and theres just nobody there. It still works and everything but its extremll frustating and awkward.

same here with Uncharted

Dark Void achievement list (assume trophies are the same)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/dark-void/achievements/

Actual trophy values for MW2

http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk//showthread.php?t=35844

You had to steal my thunder didnt you?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

its ok marcio, we appreciate your effort lol

Thanks I feel better. :)

lol

Im really excited for MW2. And I do like the faxt that there are no annoying online trophies.

Just good old veteran to beat (plus Spec Ops Mode too).

www.jamesvandermemes.com

yeah i will probably go for platinum on that one, i just hope veteran is a little less frag filled then World at War lol

Well, I think it will. Infinity Ward is much better at designing levels.

But CoD4 was pretty hard on a few moments though. That damn TV station was one of them. :-p

But it will be a great game so I will have a great time beating it

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@FootballFan
Reboot your ps3. like go to System settings and then go to restore system.
Back when i first got my ps3 like a few weeks after my friends werent showing up on my list and i could only read one message at a time it wouldn't display any other message except my last one i got then i restored it and it fixed it. But make sure you back up your save data for all your games on some thing or you'll lose them