By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

they don't have yet NGS2 trophies.. they have NGS22 with like 10 trophies, what the heck is that ??

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

It gets updated with time.

Im pretty sure they show up on the list when some one has unlocked them. Thats how the site tracks down unlocked trophies. Its up to us as gamers to put them there.

By the way the game just got released like this f-ing week, what did you expect brah?

P.S will take a shot at the NGS2 platinum some time this winter. WAY too many games to get for the big spender already D:

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

@Ail
Certainly sounds like Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is the challenge you were hoping for. I predict very few in our league will get platinum. Perhaps only you & DPatriot will get it.  *Edit: and Rukusa

If it was Devil May Cry or God of War I would probably try much harder join you with platinum. I'm a much bigger fan of those series. Only Ninja Gaiden game I've ever played was Sigma on PS3. Only played through it once on Normal and was done. By comparison I played DMC1,2,3,4 and (with the exception of 2) I played each 4-5 times. Each God of War game I played twice. Never forced myself through Titan or God mode though so if the new ps3 collection has those as a requirement then I'm game!!

oh yeah.... almost forgot about god of war collection. I just KNOW that will be brutal.

I mean, you gotta prove your love for the god of war series to get that dat God of war platinum ( B-[ ) otherwise it wont be a true god of war trophy.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

HideoK said:

@Ail
Certainly sounds like Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is the challenge you were hoping for. I predict very few in our league will get platinum. Perhaps only you & DPatriot will get it.  *Edit: and Rukusa

If it was Devil May Cry or God of War I would probably try much harder join you with platinum. I'm a much bigger fan of those series. Only Ninja Gaiden game I've ever played was Sigma on PS3. Only played through it once on Normal and was done. By comparison I played DMC1,2,3,4 and (with the exception of 2) I played each 4-5 times. Each God of War game I played twice. Never forced myself through Titan or God mode though so if the new ps3 collection has those as a requirement then I'm game!!

I don't think more than a couple hundred people worldwide will get that platinum.

Especially as some of the good players played NG2 and won't be buying Sigma 2.

God I wish DMC4 had trophies. I might have been the only one with the plat ( it has achievements which means nothing on the PS3 and I have 1000/1000, the best guy on the 360 league here has like 800..)

Around the Network

HideoK

Well God of war collection will most likely have 2 platinums and a trophy for beating it on God and Titan mode. So u will have to play it more than twice

KylieDog said:
I doubt it will have 2 platinums.

Why not? in a interview they believed it will have 2 plats.

Edit: Here it is, he says probably so it could happen.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/102/1020686p1.html

Im still having a blast with Uncharted 2 Beta.

But I cant seem to join a party if someone is from Europe. I tried with BladeofGod, KylieDog and DPatriot. Nothing.

But I had no problem joining up with americans.

Is there some kind of region lock, or it sjust that the connection would be too weak and the game doesnt let it happen?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Well just beat Path of the Warrior and got a shiny silver trophy for it

Well i just beat Operation Anchorage and The Pitt and got 6 shiny silver trophies and 2 shiny gold trophies lol