By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

U2 Beta Co-op Arena is a lot of fun.

I havent been able to beat it yet (the furthest i got was Round 6)

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
marciosmg said:

Yes i got to the same round before my team kept dying so we lost :/

AFFLICTION said:
marciosmg said:

Yes i got to the same round before my team kept dying so we lost :/

Hey, Im gonna add you and we can try together.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

ok just started impossible mode on dead space, all i have left is to beat it then the platinum trophy is mine finally after taking several month or two long breaks

Uncharted 2 is shaping up to be the best game I have ever played.

Around the Network
Draven26 said:
ok just started impossible mode on dead space, all i have left is to beat it then the platinum trophy is mine finally after taking several month or two long breaks

I love what Dead Space does. Get that plat!!

I think furthest I got in the Uncharted co-op arena was round 5 or 6. My friends were more concerned with getting kills than returning the statue. When 2 mini gun wielding guys cornered us we were done for.

@Ail
Sounds like getting platinum in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 won't be very fun. I doubt I want to spend the time to do 1000 izuna drops. Plus 1000 of the other requirements. I agree with KylieDog. It should be more like 100.

HideoK said:
I think furthest I got in the Uncharted co-op arena was round 5 or 6. My friends were more concerned with getting kills than returning the statue. When 2 mini gun wielding guys cornered us we were done for.

@Ail
Sounds like getting platinum in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 won't be very fun. I doubt I want to spend the time to do 1000 izuna drops. Plus 1000 of the other requirements. I agree with KylieDog. It should be more like 100.

chicken !

Actually if you do all missions/beat game on all difficulties and beat chapter replay with MN ranking you will probably have all the kills you need....

On harder difficulties there isn't a lot of choices, you have to izuna drop those Black Spider ninjas...

If you're going a karma run (high score run) your typical actions against humanoid size opponents is Izuna drop => On land UT and then more UT if your UT killed something or repeat Izuna drop....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

yay top 10 busiest members :D #8

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Does anyone else find it slightly insane that Halo ODST sold more in a week then Killzone 2 and Resistance 2 have sold since their release....its a $60 expansion WTF. And its not even very good from what most of the people on my Xbox friends list say.