By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@Ail

Yeah i read about that they made the game a little more balanced than Sigma 1, Sigma 1 is beyond insane.

I actually managed to beat the demo on Master ninja, altough u had all weapons on lvl 3 but it didn´ felt as insanly hard as Sigma 1.

I guess u are halfway trough the game.

Around the Network
Tbone said:
@Ail

Yeah i read about that they made the game a little more balanced than Sigma 1, Sigma 1 is beyond insane.

I actually managed to beat the demo on Master ninja, altough u had all weapons on lvl 3 but it didn´ felt as insanly hard as Sigma 1.

I beat chapter 6 during lunch, 11 chapters to go. I did do a few team missions too.

Based on team mission there is one difficulty after master ninja.

Team mission goes Acolyte=>Warrior=>Mentor=>Master Ninja=>Ultimate Ninja....... 

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
Tbone said:
@Ail

I beat chapter 6 during lunch, 11 chapters to go. I did do a few team missions too.

Ok nice, so is it on Team missions u gotta get Master ninja ranking.

Tbone said:
Ail said:
Tbone said:
@Ail

Don't think so, team missions only has bronze/silver/gold medals and gold seem easy to get ( I only did some acolyte missions though).

Team missions already has a gold for beating them all and 2 bronze for 100 ultimate nippos and 100 ninja rescues( but you can get both those playing with AI as partner).

I think it's going to be on chapter replays.( I haven't unlocked it but I checked scores of others players that have and there is scores for it per difficulty and you get awarded a title (acolyte/war,mentor,...) based on score.

Ail said:
Tbone said:
Ail said:
Tbone said:
@Ail

Don't think so, team missions only has bronze/silver/gold medals and gold seem easy to get ( I only did some acolyte missions though).

Team missions already has a gold for beating them all and 2 bronze for 100 ultimate nippos and 100 ninja rescues( but you can get both those playing with AI as partner).

I think it's going to be on chapter replays.( I haven't unlocked it but I checked scores of others players that have and there is scores for it per difficulty and you get awarded a title (acolyte/war,mentor,...) based on score.

Is this a gold trophy or?

Around the Network
Tbone said:
Ail said:
Tbone said:
Ail said:
Tbone said:
@Ail

Is this a gold trophy or?

All missions done in team mission is a gold but not hidden trophies ( the ultimate missions are going to be a pain lol, the first is fight all 4 arch fiends at the same time....the 4 others aren't better..).

More confirmation on the web that the others hidden are :

Achieve MN Ranking on all chapters in chapter select mode on MN *same for all difficulties

dunno if bronze, silver or gold....

I think ultimate ninja is just for team mission and isn't a difficulty mode for regular game...

would mean :

Hidden 1-5 : Chapter complete (bronze)

Hidden 6-9 : complete game in each difficulty

Hidden 10-13: Complete chapter select with ?? ranking for every chapter on acolyte/warrior/mentor/MN difficulty.( not sure if it's mn for all difficulties or not)

Hidden 14-16 : 1k kill with each gal. (silvers)

33  known bronze trophies : 33 pts

1 know gold trophy : 6 pts

5 hidden bronze : 5 pts

3 hidden silver : 6 pts.

Total : 50 pts.

1 plat : 12 pts

Leftover 19 pts for 8 trophies...

Most likely 1 or 2 of the hidden are gold, rest bronze...( 2 gold 6 bronze would do 18 pts).

god damn Wolfenstein 3D is annoying.., there are so many doors and they all look the same so you can get lost pretty fast

Earlier today i took my first trophes from Uncharted.

My photo PSN ID doesnt show that. It still empty. :(

Any tip what to do? Im already update it from PSN.Eu.

KylieDog said:
Did you sync your trophies on your PS3?

Oh yeah, thats the way, it must be. Thanks! Im starting it now, need to play some Uncharted, catch em all la trophies :D

Or wait. Yes, i did it before, but not after i update it on internet.

Well.