By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I'm the only one in the top 12 without 20+ platinums :(

Around the Network

k more NGS2 stuff

bronze secret trophy for completing chapter 1 and chapter 4.

No trophy for chapters 2-3-5.

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I HATE SPIDERS. I went to play a game when i grabed my controler i looked down and a BIG FING SPIDER was right next to my hand. it was going to kill me!

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

I'm gonna have another slow week, since I'm going to be pushing on getting that platinum for both Cross Edge and King of Fighters XII. I only have 10 fights online for KoF, but you need 1,400 to get the SSS rank, so it's going to take a long time.

Looks like gamefly is improving.
They have a new thing called fast return.
I send them back one game yesterday at lunch and I check the site today and they have already sent me my next game before having even received the last game ( not that I was waiting for it but well..)

Around the Network

Well looks like we know most of the NGS2 secret trophies now

secret trophy #1 : Complete chapter 1
secret trophy #2 : Complete chapter 4
secret trophy #3 : Complete chapter 7
secret trophy #4 : Complete chapter 10
secret trophy #5 : Complete chapter 13

secret trophy #7 : complete story in path of the warrior.

this means that most likely 6,8, 9 and 10 are the others difficulty endings.( based on team mission I expect 5 difficulty modes like NGS1).

11,12 and 13 are 1000 kills with each of the gals.( I read about 1k kills several places but in the game stats it mentions 10k so not sure).

Last 3 are probably related to what I read about getting a certain rank for chapter replay in certain difficulty...( team mission already has a gold as well as a couple bronze that are not secret). That or getting 100 combo hit with each gal ( because stats for that are being tracked too by the game).

Ail said:
Well looks like we know most of the NGS2 secret trophies now

secret trophy #1 : Complete chapter 1
secret trophy #2 : Complete chapter 4
secret trophy #3 : Complete chapter 7
secret trophy #4 : Complete chapter 10
secret trophy #5 : Complete chapter 13

secret trophy #7 : complete story in path of the warrior.

this means that most likely 6,8, 9 and 10 are the others difficulty endings.( based on team mission I expect 5 difficulty modes like NGS1).

11,12 and 13 are 1000 kills with each of the gals.( I read about 1k kills several places but in the game stats it mentions 10k so not sure).

Last 3 are probably related to what I read about getting a certain rank for chapter replay in certain difficulty...( team mission already has a gold as well as a couple bronze that are not secret). That or getting 100 combo hit with each gal ( because stats for that are being tracked too by the game).

Wow great work Ail. From the begining i really thought it would be an easy plat and was kinda dissapointed when i saw the trophy list. Now it lives up to the repution and it will take some time to plat and difficult. I think i will start on Path the warrior first. About Izuna drop, that move is easy doing 1000 Izuna drops will take no time.

A question for all, who besides me and Ail have the guts to try and plat Sigma 2?

I need help in Fallout 3. Dose anyone know how your suposed to get to Georgetown East. i have been around it a few times but there is no way in. do i have to go throught the metro?

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

Woo, I climbed up few ranks.
I just got Red Faction: Guerilla today so that should keep me at around that rank.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

I really hate games that require you to play local co-op or use a second controller (might be just because i dont have a second controller lol) i just got monsters vs aliens in the mail from gamefly, i heard it was an easy platinum but just looking at the trophy list it has 4 or 5 co-op trophies