By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Seriously, in order to get the SSS Rank online in King of Fighters XII, you supposedly have to play through some 1400 ranked matches (don't have to win them, thankfully). It wouldn't be bad if it was quick and all, but matches can last a while and the online is so ridden with lag, it's unbearable. Unless you have a boosting partner that lives in a state near you, you're going to be experiencing lag. I've played 10 matches online so far, and I've had like 2 matches only without lag.

Around the Network

Im seriously considering a Uncharted 2 Pre order! Hmm....

Been playing through Mini Ninjas last few days, quite fun. Will be my 30th plat whenever i decide to finish it off. Also pre-orderd pro evo 2010 :), will probably be playing nothing else when it comes out.

I have been playing ombie Apocalypse and it is quite fun.

I have almost all trophies. Just need 3 more and they are all just time-consuming not hard.

Online is broken though. 9/10 you go in, it freezes your PS3.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

^^wanna share it?

Around the Network
HideoK said:
yungmagic09 said:
Finally got my first platinum trophy. I guess I can try and get the platinum in Arkham Aslyum now again.

Congrats on your first platinum. Which game was it in?

Thanks, I got it in Uncharted.

Mark51501000 said:

omg i just did the greatest thing ever. in BFBC i was looken for a camper, not long after i started i found one. i thrue a sencer to see his name,  then quickly went to (players met) and found his name. i sent him a message saying (turn around), got back to the game fast saw him turn around and look at me and i knifed him b4 he could do anything. it made me laugh for so long. lol

LOL major ownage Mark hahaha

Pro evolution soccer 2010 trophy list.

http://www.allps3trophies.com/retail-games/pro-evolution-soccer-2010-trophies.html

^^thats just time sucking

Haven't got a single trophy this week so i will continue to drop

@KylieDog I like the theme pic as your avatar that was a good idea