By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

wow the fallout 3 dlc for being 7 munths late I thought it would be mutch better. one of the only cool things there were was 85+ alien power cells and the alien blaster on that last mission.

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

Around the Network

LBP is makin me mad...
I thought the Bunker was the hardest level? I seem to be strugglin on other levels. I can't stand when i make it all the way through a level and die from stupid little mistake and i have to restart all over... I have like 11 levels left

KylieDog said:

Hmm, I beat X-Blades. Wasn't all that, unsure if I wanna play through on Pro, though if I do that is 4 trophies earned in one and the other I missed are simple enough, though 10k kills will take some farming.

Edit: Anyone who has done X-blades on Pro...which is better, the regeneration suit or armour suit?  I figure I can buy some regeneration anyway so armour might be better, since no way to buy that.

Regeneration suit

[LvHt] - Love-Hate = Biggest clan in BFBC, and Cod4, MW2. MW2 K/D ratio - 1.58 W/L ratio - 2.05 and a 105 clan win streak

"I Lv when you Ht me"

-LvHt_Assault

Mark51501000 said:
wow the fallout 3 dlc for being 7 munths late I thought it would be mutch better. one of the only cool things there were was 85+ alien power cells and the alien blaster on that last mission.

The alien blaster is in the last mission???

Where? I thought it could only be found by the crashed alien spaceship?

[LvHt] - Love-Hate = Biggest clan in BFBC, and Cod4, MW2. MW2 K/D ratio - 1.58 W/L ratio - 2.05 and a 105 clan win streak

"I Lv when you Ht me"

-LvHt_Assault

KylieDog said:

Hmm, I beat X-Blades. Wasn't all that, unsure if I wanna play through on Pro, though if I do that is 4 trophies earned in one and the other I missed are simple enough, though 10k kills will take some farming.

Edit: Anyone who has done X-blades on Pro...which is better, the regeneration suit or armour suit?  I figure I can buy some regeneration anyway so armour might be better, since no way to buy that.

The Regen powerups and the suit stack with each other, which makes Pro quite a cakewalk.

Around the Network

hey where do i get the MAG bata?

Games That i have Platinum: Terminator Salvation, The Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Call of duty WAW, Resident Evil 5, The Lord of the Rings Conquest and Harry Pothead and the Half Blood Prince.

LvHt_Shadow said:
Mark51501000 said:

The alien blaster is in the last mission???

Where? I thought it could only be found by the crashed alien spaceship?

its in the crowler in the armory. you have to look for it

Ay how do u get the MAG Beta?

Wats some good games to get buy?

Wats some easy games to Plat. cause i needa get one bad